Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I found out today that my Dad's adventure to the Hospital was a bit more severe than I was led to believe (stupid Sister giving partial information again). It seems that they had him immobilized in a cervical collar for a couple of hours and had to sedate him to keep him from trying to tear it off. He also got 3 staples in the back of his scalp from the fall.

Dad 2-17.jpg

The good news is that today he is back to his usual self with no signs of physical or emotional trauma from the ordeal (other than the staples). The only upside to Alzheimer's is having zero short term memory so he doesn't have any memory what happened last night.

oK Mike , That's the same 2 eggs, on the same plate, with same fork, for 2 months now!:lol:

Yes it is, I won't be cooking for a couple more hours , and I agree :thankyou: I do need to take a new picture George :thumbsup:

Oh Mike is fine (that is what the wife said anyway) looking forward to a day on the hill alone :thumbsup: I get more dun this way :steering:

I crashed early again last night :steering: 8pm :wtf:............... I have not stayed up past 9 all year it seems :BangHead:

Link sausage !!! Hash browns and eggs, Damn that would be good about now :thumbsup:

wish I had that issue, bit of insomniac myself.
My uncle had that at times, I hope it don't do to you what it dun to him !! we would hide the next morning (get out of the house and out of his way) he worked a bunch of hours and when he would have a few days off he could not sleep.

My uncle had that at times, I hope it don't do to you what it dun to him !! we would hide the next morning (get out of the house and out of his way) he worked a bunch of hours and when he would have a few days off he could not sleep.
I try and keep the grumpy at bay! lol

-
Back