Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just need a good head count a week before. Did I bring you there last year when it was open behind the gas station?

yeah, especially considering I have some very dangerous intersections to negoitate. the one where 3 highways merge onto one bridge, literally all at the same time with no traffic controls is a disaster waiting to happen.
Or here a tractor doing 5 on the road!

He was only open Fridays, was not sure. Figure make it easy this time around. Price is more than right.

Or here a tractor doing 5 on the road!
yeah, most of this area is agricultural so thats a routine occurrence as well, though most dont try going thru that part, its rare as its narrow and accident ridden, im not sure even our tractors could make it due to width.

Bottom of my sig.
I can prob get him to bring his beagles also to chase rabbits in front of the porch, fun time there and the grill will be hot!

yeah, most of this area is agricultural so thats a routine occurrence as well, though most dont try going thru that part, its rare as its narrow and accident ridden, im not sure even our tractors could make it due to width.
It is crap truck weekend it seems around here with the mild weather. Spraying the fields, good do it now no flies. Did find a tick on Harley the other day. IN FEB!

Bottom of my sig.
I can prob get him to bring his beagles also to chase rabbits in front of the porch, fun time there and the grill will be hot!
SOB.... Drill that weekend. hmm wonder if i can do a make up......

Any of you have a scrap gm 10 bolt rear? Ron can use some spider gears the case ones the shaft goes through.

Wow there is a not my president day march in Chicago, wake up he is soon with this weather you will be melting!

They do not sell them separate for them just for the 12 bolt, weird. The cross pin was galled and the rest is fine.

I managed to get a bunch of crap loaded into the truck yesterday - gotta run to the big recycling place today, then we have a bunch of older clothes that we're donating to Good Will - it'll be nice to reclaim the space in the basement!

-
Back