Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
yea, that would go over like a fart in church...
yeah then again, the one is set up for chemical warfare, on board oxygen filtration and generation. and it's sealed pretty tight, it'd probably take a Molotov cocktail and be fine

@halifaxhops you need any dash hardware like nuts, radio knobs, ash tray, heater controls etc?
No I cannot find my rear coat hooks need them in brown or chrome. Thanks though, list them get some car money, I am actually pretty much finished except for new paint now and finish the scoops up.

No I cannot find my rear coat hooks need them in brown or chrome. Thanks though, list them get some car money, I am actually pretty much finished except for new paint now and finish the scoops up.
that stuff worth anything?

10-30 prob each just take a pic and list it. Someone needs it I have sold some really strange stuff like the plastic film that says seat belts on a dash.

depends on the state. In Indiana, if you are fired for absenteeism aka skipping work, no unemployment for you.
Think it's the same here, a few local business' were on the news over that and not being able to open last week, and one of the poultry plants cancelled outgoing orders.

I list everything I even get surprised by what sells and what does not.
hmm guess we'll be listed a ton of stuff shortly. think Joey would be okay if I combine everything in one post? its a pain trying to find ads with the sheer number posted daily

I am in the bondo stage of the plenum glad the fibber glass is over. Had to knotch the thing for the upper heater hose, did not see that one coming. Figure today smooth out the underside prime it and put the flaps in to let air in when the scoops are closed.

I am in the bondo stage of the plenum glad the fibber glass is over. Had to knotch the thing for the upper heater hose, did not see that one coming. Figure today smooth out the underside prime it and put the flaps in to let air in when the scoops are closed.
i cant wait to see this thing functioning.

-
Back