Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
74, may fit other years. I stripped mine this weekend and since im going full custom dash, I have no need for the hardware, radio, radio knobs, the ash tray, heater controls, etc.
I may be interested in the heater controls. Im trying to find a picture of mine, but not coming up with anything on google. Also the map light switch if you have that.

I may be interested in the heater controls. Im trying to find a picture of mine, but not coming up with anything on google. Also the map light switch if you have that.
let me check, the other dash i have i know has it, just not sure the condition.

Chris, this is the closest pic I could find of a dash like mine. Are you heater controls like the one in this pic??

0707_mopp_03_z-1971_plymouth_duster-steering_wheel.jpg

Hi Ramie, Chris. Btw it's fun to hear about y'all little ones. The videos are so special. My Dad had the magic touch with getting baby teeth out. He would always say, just let me look, that's all I'm going to do, and suddenly he would show it to me and I never felt a thing!

Day off, found a special kind of clear tape for the Fury's drivers seat, the vinyl is letting go at the stitches. Also got some of the original Bon Ami to clean the windows. It's beautiful here today. And now that the Fury is running well, I just want to keep driving it forever!

Hi Ramie, Chris. Btw it's fun to hear about y'all little ones. The videos are so special. My Dad had the magic touch with getting baby teeth out. He would always say, just let me look, that's all I'm going to do, and suddenly he would show it to me and I never felt a thing!

Day off, found a special kind of clear tape for the Fury's drivers seat, the vinyl is letting go at the stitches. Also got some of the original Bon Ami to clean the windows. It's beautiful here today. And now that the Fury is running well, I just want to keep driving it forever!
Morning Dave! My dad would do that same thing, except I caught on and knew so it was always a fight.. I hated it and when my daughter was little I couldnt bring myself to pop them out.. LOL

Sounds like you have a good day planned, enjoy it!

That's funny, Ramie. I was so gullible, never caught on, he got me every time. Have a great day and hope your foot feels better.

He just bought a condo/business unit in a strip mall. I'm helping him fit it out for his Barber Shop.

George, I am not a body man, or even pretend to be. I want to switch hoods from some of these 65 Belves I have here. The good one has some surface rust on the underside. I want to clean/strip it underside and topside, then paint it in Hot Rod Black to go on my Post car. What is the best way to get the rust off the bottom? I know I can DA the top..

Other then blasting it, sand, wire brushes , etc. best you can, then Ospho it. Pretty labor intensive , but I don't really know of a better way.

Ok , I have a spot blaster , and a Pot blaster, I guess I could do it outside here. Or take it to my Stripper ..

:BangHead:
so the job hunt begins..

:lol: before dave complains bout lack of info, no i didn't get laid off. I just had my performance review and while my performance is top in the office, and the office is benefiting big time profit wise from that, no raise for me. She lied to my face and told me i was topped out already. Which is straight bs because I'm the lowest paid in the office.....

Last edited:
-
Back