Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I was actually thinking of buying an AR ....I work around law enforcement and one of my best buddies is a Deputy and she is trying to get me to join the force.

She has offered to take me to the cop shooting range.

She told me an AR is a good unit because the recoil isn't bad on a small person like me.
Oh boy, Rani as a cop. Bad guys better start running NOW!

Ranibo gif 1.jpg

Oh boy, Rani as a cop. Bad guys better start running NOW!

View attachment 1715020016
It wouldn't be a bad move....in my area they are having a shortage of female officers.

I already work with a lot of them because I have to go to the jail a lot to do legal advisements and court stuff, (Boring stuff) so I see how a lot of it works.

Temporary batchelorhood is feeling good so far. Cooked up chicken fingers, mashed taters w/gravy and some broccoli.. . And several bourbons!
20170220_181714.jpg

Those are interesting... I have not seen one designed like that.
They've been proven to cut recoil in almost half, what little there is in .223. But it's more to control muzzle movement consistently. Combine that with a free floating handrail and you're be in business. I'm saving for one for my Grendel. Currently it has one like this

IMG_0558.JPG

my deputy friend tried her hand cuffs on me for giggles and my hand slips right through so I am surprised more cops don't carry the zip tie type ...unless smaller people are that much of the minority

-
Back