Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Congrat's :cheers:

Very hard to take best of show at a big show like that. :farao:

Must be a very awesome clean car... :prayer:

Indeed, check out his build thread. The car was well-used when he started out, getting it that perfect takes a great effort and attention to detail.

Man, it is too muggy here to get my big windows clean. I fought to get the outside clean, then as soon as I sprayed the inside, a film formed again on the outside:banghead:

???? What's going on?

What's going on? What's going on??? :dontknow:

I'll tell ya what's going on.... :argue:

My local farm stand opened up this morning!!!! :cheers:

Now I can get fresh picked produce that was just picked in the morning of the day that I buy it! Nothing like fresh sweet corn right off the stalk... :glasses7:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=320884

View attachment Farm Stand B01 B.jpg

The corn is a little small right now, but will peak in 3-4 weeks:

View attachment Farm Stand B05 B.jpg

Here's a 5 lb jar of local honey from a bee keeper nearby:

View attachment Honey A02 B2.jpg

If you buy honey from local bee keepers, it is made from the pollens that are found nearby you, so your body builds some immunity to them and any allergies and hay fever reactions are not as severe as if you were not exposed to it. :rambo:

Eating the food as fresh as you can get it, you get more nutrients from it the best way that you can (healthier for you). I'm not a fan of pills and supplements, I'd rather get my nutrients by eating it fresh in the foods that it grows in naturally... :glasses7:

Indeed, check out his build thread. The car was well-used when he started out, getting it that perfect takes a great effort and attention to detail.

Man, it is too muggy here to get my big windows clean. I fought to get the outside clean, then as soon as I sprayed the inside, a film formed again on the outside:banghead:

I hate hot humid, muggy days.... :violent1:

Looks good Karl. We had a small garden last year but being too busy this spring and the weeds taking over, we didn't plant anything. I miss those fresh vegies. Well off to the insurance office to give them photos of the Swinger. I feel better having insurance on it before I drive it home.

What's going on? What's going on??? :dontknow:

I'll tell ya what's going on.... :argue:

My local farm stand opened up this morning!!!! :cheers:

Now I can get fresh picked produce that was just picked in the morning of the day that I buy it! Nothing like fresh sweet corn right off the stalk... :glasses7:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=320884

View attachment 1714828882

The corn is a little small right now, but will peak in 3-4 weeks:

View attachment 1714828883

Here's a 5 lb jar of local honey from a bee keeper nearby:

View attachment 1714828884

If you buy honey from local bee keepers, it is made from the pollens that are found nearby you, so your body builds some immunity to them and any allergies and hay fever reactions are not as severe as if you were not exposed to it. :rambo:

Eating the food as fresh as you can get it, you get more nutrients from it the best way that you can (healthier for you). I'm not a fan of pills and supplements, I'd rather get my nutrients by eating it fresh in the foods that it grows in naturally... :glasses7:
Yup, Been eatin local produce here for weeks !! You guys must be too north or west . LOL !!!

about three weeks for me Mitch and I must say KrazyKuda scored some good looking veggies and honey ! I need to get me a new jar full ..

about three weeks for me Mitch and I must say KrazyKuda scored some good looking veggies and honey ! I need to get me a new jar full ..

Yeah that honey looks REAL good !!. We have a Bee Keeper at our Church that is about 90 yrs old. And he knows his $hit about it too !! His stuff is AWESOME !!

Yup, Been eatin local produce here for weeks !! You guys must be too north or west . LOL !!!

She said that the crops were a little late this year partly due to the some of the rain the we've been getting. She said that it's too much rain....

But I will still eat what she can get to grow.

I'm still trying to store leftover Carlisle stuff away. I may have to douche out one of the storage sheds today

Hope you feel better. I took it easy yesterday. Today a new cold water heater to put in, sucks the pop is apart and I have to get Ron to give me a ride to pick it up. Nothing to carry it in.

-
Back