-
Geez Karl. (or is that Russel the Pharmacist.) lol

Geez Karl. (or is that Russel the Pharmacist.) lol

That's one of the funniest scenes from that show. :glasses7:

I get a kick out of Russell the Pharmacist... :D

And it totally fits with the theme of the thread.... :cheers:

For the others in here that didn't see it in the other thread:

[ame]https://youtu.be/aVSORyNwNeU[/ame]

A big congrats to Ulf and his 65 Dart winning OE Gold and Best of Show at Carlisle!

Good morning. Been up a while. Tried the Melatonin for sleep mentioned on another thread. Woke up much earlier than usual and had sad dreams. Will give it a chance though. Feel ok, a little groggy.

Day off, have a list of things to do, nothing crazy. Clean the windows before it gets too hot. Right where I look outside from my computer is a little open area in the shrubs where birds come and sun themselves. Yesterday, I got an up-close look at two female Cardinals, I think one was a juvenile, with soft blue feathers on her wings.

Good to hear Memike spent time with his sons at the track on his birthday.

Time for some waffles and bacon then start on "things to do" list.

Your alive! Lighten the load?

Yup, sure did. It was great to have some company on the spot. Things got busy there for quite a while. Did sell one of the 41-47 Dodge/Plymouth NOS trunk lids late on Sunday. But even previous to that, a lot of that expensive NOS stuff went gone. Also got rid of the Rusty sheet metal from the GTS project. Had a great weekend and even made a few bucks for the GTS.

Good morning. Been up a while. Tried the Melatonin for sleep mentioned on another thread. Woke up much earlier than usual and had sad dreams. Will give it a chance though. Feel ok, a little groggy.

Day off, have a list of things to do, nothing crazy. Clean the windows before it gets too hot. Right where I look outside from my computer is a little open area in the shrubs where birds come and sun themselves. Yesterday, I got an up-close look at two female Cardinals, I think one was a juvenile, with soft blue feathers on her wings.

Good to hear Memike spent time with his sons at the track on his birthday.

Time for some waffles and bacon then start on "things to do" list.

Melatonin does make you dream but if you're dreaming you're sleeping.

I switched to the Midnite brand and it seemed better than the straight melatonin.

Hey I was wondering about the hood. Ron wants to go back next year and the wife is jealous of Dannie's ride!

I will post some pics from Carlisle after I go get the camera out of the trailer. Was so tired when I got back here at 2pm yesterday, I just parked it. Will spend the morning unloading and storing STUFF.

I will post some pics from Carlisle after I go get the camera out of the trailer. Was so tired when I got back here at 2pm yesterday, I just parked it. Will spend the morning unloading and storing STUFF.

How did you do Mitch? Sell lots of parts?

Hello everyone. Storms going good right now, they say that this is phase 1 of what is supposed to blow through today!!!!

Just made the kid a home made poncho and gave him a hat for work to keep dry while working under the cars today...

Dog is denning under my desk from the thunder...

-
Back