Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning Ray sounds like you all had a great time
Looks like a happy couple in that picture ..JJ.. Some memories made bud ?

So whatcha doing on the b day?

Going to go watch some racing at George Rays Ray :burnout::burnout: allot of 5.0 cars will be there today on George Ray's Birthday race, yea George Ray and I enjoyed our Birthdays a few time in the past at his track so I am going to enjoy some High gas racing :color:

Good morning Ray sounds like you all had a great time
Looks like a happy couple in that picture ..JJ.. Some memories made bud ?

I had a good time, best part was I found a MIRROR! I started draining fluids last night to get the 225 out. Might get it pulled today we will see.

Morning Miss Rani!

happy Bday Mr. Memike

Good morning Rainy :coffee2: and thank you very much mopar lady :color: I feel pretty good today/this morning and Treva said if I go to George Rays she will pay my way in, I think she is getting rid of me for the day my self :D

I had a good time, best part was I found a MIRROR! I started draining fluids last night to get the 225 out. Might get it pulled today we will see.

Morning Miss Rani!

I seen that :color: you saved a bundle finding that mirror :cheers:

I almost fell over on the price, brand new repop! Ron has an eagle eye he saw it I missed it.

Morning Miss Rani!

a slant should be easy peasy to pull. I had mine out of my green 69 in like 25 mins.....of course there is no power steering or any power options at all.

I pulled engine and transmission together......pulled driveshaft, speedo cable, crossmember and put a jack on it....z-bar and shifter. throttle cable, exhaust pipe and the thingy that holds the exhaust to a starter bolt..........fuel line, wires from alt., coil and dizzy.......motor mount nuts, get rid of the radiator and fan and hoist it on out

you will probably have more work because I imagine by 75 yours probably has PS, and an auto with cooling lines that are probably messy.

They really made cars so simple in the late 60s ...not sure if that is a good thing or just Chrysler being cheap.

happy Birfday Memike!
Good morning all!
Ray, yould probly have that motor out by now if you werent spenting so much time with your new mirror. That was an awesome find., like they had it there just for you. Even has your picture in it. LOL

Out should be a breeze in will be a bit with the painting and engine mount mods.

Attachments

• mirror.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 61
Thank you all, going to spend this day my way :cheers:

I wish Victoria was ready for some track time :pale:

Attachments

• 1053337_10200318181992549_2769633622496828741_o.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 64
Looks good Hoppy. You'll like it even though you can't see too much out of them because of their size. I am tempted to glue on a parabolic mirror. (objects in mirror are closer than they appear) Have someone help you to find the best position. lol

Funny story on the ride home, Stan is driving, me pass side ron horizontal in the back feet out the window and we get a squeaking noise right rear doing around 80, pull over to check it out the dam wheelcover is a tiny bit loose, scared the hell out of me. I think I will duct tape them on with the 440! LOL

Looks good Hoppy. You'll like it even though you can't see too much out of them because of their size. I am tempted to glue on a parabolic mirror. (objects in mirror are closer than they appear) Have someone help you to find the best position. lol

It is really weird not having one how did we drive back then? I guess I am so old when I learned to drive in the day we only had two mirrors!

Definitely see wat you meant about the post in the way there. not an issue with the duster, but the flat glass had a very limited view anyway. I still need to get glass for mine. Plan to go to a local glass shop and see if they can do a convex for me.

the only mopar I have ever had that could have REALLY used a pass. side mirror was a 68 charger. Those cars have a mega blind spot the way the roof line is.

Any other mopar I have ever driven was easy to get used to without a pass. side mirror. I find I cant be distracted though to keep track of what is going on back there.

-
Back