Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time for me to hop in the truck and hit the bricks. Have a great day all. Drive safely you guys heading for Carlisle. tmm

Coffeee! Would have slept in longer, but felt like i was getting a leg cramp and had to get moving...
Didnt get to meet many people yesterday as i had hoped. I did see Mitch, Hoppy and Harry's car, but not its owner...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 86
Coffeee! Would have slept in longer, but felt like i was getting a leg cramp and had to get moving...
Didnt get to meet many people yesterday as i had hoped. I did see Mitch, Hoppy and Harry's car, but not its owner...

What's up with that :eek:ops: y'all did not share phone numbers ?

Morning guys! Not too many of us around when the car show's in town. lol

Good Morning Fabo boys and girls... havin a little Baileys Irish in the coffee this morn. Sunny and warm all day today, Life is good :coffee2:

What's up with that :eek:ops: y'all did not share phone numbers ?

No, not much planning. I was going to walk back over to the cars near the end of the day, but ran out of time ( and energy). I had to pick up some of my stuff at Mitches swap spot all the way in the opposite corner and never made it back. :???:

Good Morning Fabo boys and girls... havin a little Baileys Irish in the coffee this morn. Sunny and warm all day today, Life is good :coffee2:

Sounds goooood kazooom :color: , we are having the same weather here in Arkansas , No rain till maybe Wednesday :color: sunny and hot here :glasses7:

No, not much planning. I was going to walk back over to the cars near the end of the day, but ran out of time ( and energy). I had to pick up some of my stuff at Mitches swap spot all the way in the opposite corner and never made it back. :???:
I bet you was beat :glasses7: these car shows can take it out of yea bud :color:

Morning kazoom. Baileys? I have some Rumchata here. lol
They are all in the Drinking thread Mike :D
I see that Mike. Sounds like the boys tied one on last night!
Lots of walking for sure. I've never been to Carlisle but if it's any thing like The Nats you can walk miles. We rent a golf car @ the Nats which really helps. We go on cool down cruises too when it's hot.

I have to get to Carlisle one of these days... about 8 hr drive from here. I went to school in Chambersburg so I know the way.( but that was 30 years ago, I still could get lost ha ha )

You tooooo kazooom :cheers:, I have a full day planed myself ! Everyone have a grooovy day :color:

Hi everyone. Just got the kid off to work, he almost overslept, but I caught it in time and got him up...

Glad that you guys are having a good time in Carlisle, hope the weather is good for you.

we're supposed to get rain today and tomorrow, but the rain is not here yet...

They are having an NHRA drag event at the Route 66 track in Joliet - 30 minutes from here, I hope it doesn't rain out for them.... They have a drag strip, Nascar track, and dirt track right there next to each other...

I saw an article that Bobby Rahal is in town checking out his future daughter in law racing (one of the Force daughters)...

I am glad I brought a re supply! Great time he scored with that parts lot, stuff selling all the time, me not so much. I did get a repop pass mirror for 20, made my day!

I have been looking for one for a while, I could not bring myself to spend 100 for one. Now a roof rack!

-
Back