Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm with ya Karl. We had a small garden last year. This year got away from us and nothing got planted.

We tried a garden our first couple of years here, and nothing grew...

Maybe some animals got in there or we just suck at growing...

I don't want to water the garden with my hose, as they are hooked up to our well, and I don't trust it.

I live less than 7 miles from Argonne Nat'l Laboratory which developed the Manhatten Project during WWII. They buried the nuclear reactors in the forest near there and one under a lake. The one under the lake leaked and the lake became radioactive and had to be drained, and the nuclear reactor re-sealed...

However the aquaphors may be contaminated from it. 3 people on our street died from Parkinsons or Lou Gehrig's disease which is too much of a coincidence. It's more rare than to get 3 people on a street with only 9 houses on it....

Luckily we have been converted to city water, but the outside fawcets are hooked up to the well. That way we don't have to follow "water days" for our grass, but I don't want to use contaminated water to grow veggies to eat....

We have a slight technical difficulty.......

I have to meet a guy at 12 and pick up a rear then pack up. I do not think I will wash the car!

Thanks Mike looks lik Friday is the day o be there! I have to run have a goo day!

Good Morning fellas. I'm getting all ramped up for Carlisle. Me and my lady are driving up tomorrow am early. Cruisin in the Scamp!

Im here mike. Good morning. Cant hang long though. Getting ready to head out. It CARLISLE day for me!

You have a great enjoying day Keith :cheers: tell everyone that I said howdy when you see them, take a bunch of pictures for us here that can't be there :D Looks like a dry day there :glasses7:

well, time to roll. It's about an hour drive for me. Gotta try to be there to help Mitch open the gate at 7. LOL. (Where is he anyway?). I think he has a smarty phone - guess he dropped it in a porta potty and whent off the grid. lol

Yea, I seen he did not check in, you have a safe trip :color:

-
Back