Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
someone was just telling me about that a couple weeks ago. I still have seen it. I am not much of a TV watcher. My dad has one of those fancy TVs with like a thousand channels or something. I feel guilty if I watch TV because I feel like I am not getting anything done.

When I was a kid, TV was a no no .....so now I always feel like someone is going to tell me I am supposed to be working when no one actually cares now that I am grown up and stuff lol

That's funny. Untill I was 11 years old , I lived overseas in Austria,so no TV for me either. I still remember coming back here and seeing all the shows on. I was amazed. I have a flat screen out in the shop with cable, but I usually just turn up the volume and listen, so I can get something done.

TV can be as adictive as this damn computer. You really have to have dicipline to keep it under control.

That's funny. Untill I was 11 years old , I lived overseas in Austria,so no TV for me either. I still remember coming back here and seeing all the shows on. I was amazed. I have a flat screen out in the shop with cable, but I usually just turn up the volume and listen, so I can get something done.

yup ...up until I was 15 ....TV in India was for adult males only and they would just watch the news. OMG it was so boring. The same stuff over and over and I wasn't allowed to sit around watching or making comments about what was on.

I do the same as you now and I will put on a movie because I have a dvd player and I will play the movie and listen to it....mostly the animated movies. lol

TV can be as adictive as this damn computer. You really have to have dicipline to keep it under control.

this site can be addictive....FABO is going to be the reason I go broke. I buy too many parts and even this month I couldn't resist and ended up buying a carburetor and some seats, so I am already past my budget and its not even mid-month yet :???:

I don't know how anyone can build an A-body without this site

Here you go Memi, minus the brake and rotor

Attachments

• PICT0959.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 86
  • PICT0960.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 96
The modified rear jeep ones, want to know how pm me Rani, easy to do.
I think I will ask 425 and see what happens, what do you guys (and woman) think about the price for a bolt on 8 1/4 disk set up just add a adjustable prop valve.

The modified rear jeep ones, want to know how pm me Rani, easy to do.
I think I will ask 425 and see what happens, what do you guys (and woman) think about the price for a bolt on 8 1/4 disk set up just add a adjustable prop valve.

Bolt in on our A bodies Ray Sr. ? ready to fit and what axles and gear set ?

all 8 1/4 can get multi drilled rotors fo 4 and 4.5 bolt patterns, gear ratios do not matter, e brake optional, IMO it is nice to have though.

all 8 1/4 can get multi drilled rotors fo 4 and 4.5 bolt patterns, gear ratios do not matter, e brake optional, IMO it is nice to have though.

So what yea get is what I see in your picture for fourhundrenand twentyfivedollars ?

Basically bolt on rear disk brakes, The other kits for 8 3/4 are around 550 or so. with no e brake provisions. None that I have seen yet for 8 1/4 Includes brembo rotors new shoes and pads, rebuilt calipers, rubber lines, modifies backing plates and epoxy painted.

Should be good price for someone wanting rear disk brakes on there 8 1/4 , these rearends are getting good exposure and people seeing the light that most do not need the big 8 3/4 in these lite A bodies with 370 hp on the street with street tires .

Good morning TMM. Rainy start here. Supposed to clear off most of the day. good thing for everyone who is already at Carlisle

Good morning. I think it's supposed to be nice here, rainy over the weekend.

Hello guys and girl(s).

It rained overnight here, we'll have to see what happens today.

I hope that the farm stand opens Monday. Their sign says that they will open mid-July, but they didn't open yet...

Of course it will take a few weeks for all of the food to get in full season, but I can't wait to get the fresh corn, veggies, and a big jar of local made honey...

Nothing like getting fresh veggies that were just picked that morning...

The corn will peak in early Sep...

I'm with ya Karl. We had a small garden last year. This year got away from us and nothing got planted. Our Farmers markets are starting to get busy and I have seen some local sweet corn showing up. I picked a Cool whip container of raspberrys a couple days ago. They are good and get real happy added to a glass of vodka and raspberry lemonade.

Sorry Karl, I was looking for exhaust systems for 70 Swingers.

We should start seeing the local corn here in a few weeks. I have a zuchini near ready in my garden. Lots of tomatoes, but no red yet. I think i have a deer munching my green beans. The top leaves were stripped a couple days ago. :???:

Yep, there is nothing better than fresh sweet corn...

Especially from the corn belt (mid-west)...

-
Back