Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It is really weird not having one how did we drive back then? I guess I am so old when I learned to drive in the day we only had two mirrors!

Was at the grocery store yesterday and saw a woman trying desprately to back into a space. She was all over, craneing her neck in every direction... Shes about halfway in when myself and another passerby told her it was not a space. It was the open space between two H-cap access spots. All the mirrors in the world would not have helped her. LOL

I have no idea why I am craving a pretzal with the cheese dip. Might have to go to the mall later for one :D

Was at the grocery store yesterday and saw a woman trying desprately to back into a space. She was all over, craneing her neck in every direction... Shes about halfway in when myself and another passerby told her it was not a space. It was the open space between two H-cap access spots. All the mirrors in the world would not have helped her. LOL

Oh my goodness :D:D:D

That's why they make cargo planes to get you home! I did not see all that much and I was overwhelmed. My daughter took a ride in one of the hell cats and cannot stop talking about it. They have to get engine changes every night to hold up. Non stop 1/8 mile runs all day!

They all have to be a gazillion miles from here. I have not wandered around the USA much. ....... just a couple of south western states so far

We need then here in PA to see where the deer we just hit got thrown.

Never hit one, but many close calls. I got my Dads Volare on an insurance buyback after he totaled it on a deer back in late 80s. Thing practically jumped on him coming off a bank. I had to change the entire front clip. Think i paid 100 for the car and like 125 for everything to fix it. It was all the right color even so no paint. Drove it a couple years. Then found frame rot so was going to scrap it. My father in law gave me $100 for it and parked it directly across from a neighbors house to annoy them. I think it was still there in the weeds when he sold the property. LOL

They do come out of no where around here, maybe we should have a save the deer campaign and cut all the trees down 500 yards on each side of the road!

Actually I would do a road trip with a 440 because gas is not that expensive even though people complain complain.

For a gallon under five bucks ....... in other countries it's by liter and usually a lot more.

I would rather pay a few hundred extra dollars a month in gas to drive what I want than some aisian dork mobile

Just wait for the wagon and do a road trip!

There's about 10 of us Mopar heads that get together and go to the Nats. It makes for a pretty cheap trip when you split the expenses between 4 or 6. Except for my personal purchases, A Nats trip costs a few hundred dollars. Mopar Joe bought a wrecked 06' Chrysler Town and Country and rebuilt it. That will be our Car show wagon this year. We have such a good time!

Well said Rani. The dart was getting 18 mpg average with the six so I figure 5-10 with the 440 and 3.55 rear if I keep my foot on top of the floor.

There's about 10 of us Mopar heads that get together and go to the Nats. It makes for a pretty cheap trip when you split the expenses between 4 or 6. Except for my personal purchases, A Nats trip costs a few hundred dollars. Mopar Joe bought a wrecked 06' Chrysler Town and Country and rebuilt it. That will be our Car show wagon this year. We have such a good time!

Rani the UBER driver! LOL

On our way home.

Attachments

• IMG_0155 15%.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0163 15%.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 65
Well said Rani. The dart was getting 18 mpg average with the six so I figure 5-10 with the 440 and 3.55 rear if I keep my foot on top of the floor.

We found that our superbird got better fuel economy than a 79 ford van with a 351 m engine in it on the highway...

When you are only cruising on the center carb, it's pretty economical...

Hoppy, It was in Collectors guide a few years ago. It was used as a pace car at a local dirt track in Minnesota. The first year they made the trip the ol' 440 used (literally) gallons of oil. Over the next winter they freshened up the drive train and those results are what you see.

We found that our superbird got better fuel economy than a 79 ford van with a 351 m engine in it on the highway...

When you are only cruising on the center carb, it's pretty economical...

Amazing, simply amazing!

-
Back