Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
actually I am thinking down the road I might need a single lock cylinder with key ...I still have the tail gate to worry about.

The cool thing is the power window does work but right now I have some wires inside the car I connect a battery to, in order to operate it because I don't have a key and the dash switch is gone.

I still need to figure out how to take it apart and see if I can convert this lock to the later style as well

CIMG0051.JPG

CIMG0052.JPG

I was thinking of re-newing mopar muscle but the last few issues I have ....were quite boring ....YAWN I don't like the Fiat charger/chaaly coverage and lately everything is too aftermarket for me ...where are the original cars anymore??

I had fun with hemming's muscle machines last year because they cover all American brands and it was cool to see some rare GM and fords that I didn't even know existed. However hemmings is quite annoying when they cover mopars because the mopars they feature are usually very incorrect cars and the information written about them is usually WRONG WRONG!!

So now I am down to Glamour and model railroader. I let ELLE go this year too because again ...quite boring, with a fashion sense that is a bit different than I am in to.

I might order Model Railroader Craftsman and maybe mopar collectors guide. In the past Mopar collectors guide got me in trouble because I wanted to buy too crap from it, so I don't know
I'd highly recommend a subscription to 'Ben Monthly'...

Hail.....Colorado's mainstay natural disaster.

Where I am, too close to the mountain for tornados, too inland for serious flooding, no earthquakes, no heavy snow but lots of hail

Went over me pretty fast, no hail that I noticed, dam I even pulled the firechicken out.

Well, that was one helluva ride. High winds, sideways hail, rapid fire lightning and...I saw a tornado go by. I heard the jet engine roar and sent my wife an daughter into the basement. I looked out the kitchen window and saw it before I went down after them.

IDK if it was actually on the ground since we are up on a ridge and it was out over the valley. The roar went on for a good 15 minutes before it subsided and we came back up.

Jeez, I though I left those nasty things behind when we left Memphis.

Well that was a major disappointment. Rain for about ten minutes. Couple light flashes. WTF. That's it?

-
Back