Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Get my pm's?
yes, but in typical female fashion ...I had to think about it and decide and then think about some more and come up with another decision .....then over think that decision and then lose track of my reasons for having pros and cons, and then have to start over again from the beginning.

yes, but in typical female fashion ...I had to think about it and decide and then think about some more and come up with another decision .....then over think that decision and then lose track of my reasons for having pros and cons, and then have to start over again from the beginning.

So you suffer from multiple personalitys.

Some ugly weather rolling through. We were under tornado warning briefly. That part is over Manheim now. We have another wave that is Severe T-storm warning. Just a few strong gusts, not a drop of rain yet from what I saw. Looks like it has passed just North of us so far

went out to the mail today .....my subscription of Model Railroader came !!! an old friend

finally ...I ordered it about a month ago but I am starting the march issue.

kinda disappointing that the magazine costs more now than it used to like ten years ago and it's way thinner.

went out to the mail today .....my subscription of Model Railroader came !!! an old friend

finally ...I ordered it about a month ago but I am starting the march issue.

kinda disappointing that the magazine costs more now than it used to like ten years ago and it's way thinner.

Fun hobby

I was thinking of re-newing mopar muscle but the last few issues I have ....were quite boring ....YAWN I don't like the Fiat charger/chaaly coverage and lately everything is too aftermarket for me ...where are the original cars anymore??

I had fun with hemming's muscle machines last year because they cover all American brands and it was cool to see some rare GM and fords that I didn't even know existed. However hemmings is quite annoying when they cover mopars because the mopars they feature are usually very incorrect cars and the information written about them is usually WRONG WRONG!!

So now I am down to Glamour and model railroader. I let ELLE go this year too because again ...quite boring, with a fashion sense that is a bit different than I am in to.

I might order Model Railroader Craftsman and maybe mopar collectors guide. In the past Mopar collectors guide got me in trouble because I wanted to buy too crap from it, so I don't know

I have them listed know. Got every one I could from there sold two sets already. You are right hard to find.

Keefer watch out there just went through here when I went out to the shop to lock it up of course, bad stuff.

I can't wait for the storms to get here. I feel like what's his name in Forrest Gump on the shrimp boat.

I have them listed know. Got every one I could from there sold two sets already. You are right hard to find.

Keefer watch out there just went through here when I went out to the shop to lock it up of course, bad stuff.

yea, I was really leaning towards passing ....don't know if you saw my tech thread on updating early A locks to the later style ....I think that is the way to go for me.

Now I have more 4 speed money for the car.

Thanks for the heads up tho

Well, I got the rest of that firewood this morning. Then vacuumed the mess out of my car. Not really into the plumbing thing now. Supposed to do something else tomorrow. Might be a drippy faucet for a while longer.

Missed the thread in the how to area? Prob pretty easy looks like a file would do it. I never noticed the difference before.

Well, I got the rest of that firewood this morning. Then vacuumed the mess out of my car. Not really into the plumbing thing now. Supposed to do something else tomorrow. Might be a drippy faucet for a while longer.
I had one of those a few times. See a doc it's nothing to mess with.

I am done also, just not feeling right. Good day to list parts since they are cleaned up and have pics.

-
Back