Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What do you have in it now?
It's got a hacked in electronic kit, but right after installed by previous owner, the wiring harness caught fire under the dash, so it's gonna have to be re-Wired. I just think the points would be something to learn and something different

It's got a hacked in electronic kit, but right after installed by previous owner, the wiring harness caught fire under the dash, so it's gonna have to be re-Wired. I just think the points would be something to learn and something different
They really work ok especially in a car that you don't drive all that much. I would be tempted to get a points distributor, put a Pertronix in and tune in the advance.

Good morning

3826.jpg

We stayed here at mopars in the park last year.

Keefer next time your up here bring the chains I have a foley belsaw sharpener for them files can only do so much.
Hmm... not even sure what that is. lol. I use a dremel, only takes a few minutes to do a chain. Have the files for emergency, but that's too much like work.

Easy stuff. Just need a dwell meter
Ray, sounds like you know your chit on tune ups. I can do it, but it's more 'by the book' -not much experience. If I think mine is running good enough to drive I will just bring it up there, otherwise might want to get you down here before I try to put many miles on it.

Ray, sounds like you know your chit on tune ups. I can do it, but it's more 'by the book' -not much experience. If I think mine is running good enough to drive I will just bring it up there, otherwise might want to get you down here before I try to put many miles on it.
I forget - /6 or small 8? - never mind - I see it

Still have points?

I have a busy day, but I'll take a pic and get it over to you sometime this weekend.. Its a small handheld unit.

Oh and you know the minute I send it off, I'll need it.... Oh well!! LOL

Uh huh. And electronic module and distributer.
Probably more carb adjustment than anything else now. I rebuilt that too, but first time I ever did one...
What carb a bbd or a 1920? I think I have both rebuild if needed for the ride.

Elecronic is more maintanance free and more reliable...

-
Back