Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I might get ambitious and fix my tub faucet today. Been leaking for a long time. Picked up a kit with the 3 valves and new handles a couple weeks ago.
What do you think of those cartridge faucets I have one I changed twice and it still drips, did the non hardening silicone lube on it looked at it for burs nothing seems to take care of it.

Wow just saw Halifax basketball on tv, I do not think I have ever seen a all white team before.

Finally got the blasting gloves yesterday, man weird what you need done when it is down pretty much had a blast party yesterday! Thanks again Tike!

What do you think of those cartridge faucets I have one I changed twice and it still drips, did the non hardening silicone lube on it looked at it for burs nothing seems to take care of it.
Usually a new cartridge works and is the only way to fix them. Unless they are the type with a kit. Some you could change springs and orings. The ones I need to do is the big stems with washer and seat.
My kitchen faucet is a cartridge. Started leaking when was only a few months old and found it was the outer ring was not holding it tight. Had nothing to do with the cartridge.

Wow just saw Halifax basketball on tv, I do not think I have ever seen a all white team before.
LOL.
Did not see them, but they were talking about archery the other day... Did you know Halifax has had #1 team in state for like 4 years?

Chris was on the first team, they actually went to Louisville Kentucky for the us NASP finals, he individually ranked around 250 in the nation, pretty cool stuff. I was blown away usually all their teams suck.

Supposed to be pretty intense also.
Yep, rain kicks in after noon here. Think I will go sharpen my chain and pick up what should be the last load of free firewood from a pile I have been working on before we get wet. I think I got over a cord already. Almost all from one big oak.

Keefer next time your up here bring the chains I have a foley belsaw sharpener for them files can only do so much.

So I've decided 100 percent that the polara is going back to points ignition

Morning coffee drinkers, and tea sippers. Snow stopped yesterday, saying low 30s here today.

-
Back