Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think I might even do black inserts in the seats to carry the outside to the inside...

View attachment 1715021366
Super nice job on the hood :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

one I did 24 years ago and still have it

387130_320229157992437_886090039_n.jpg

There is a member here ragtopfury. He did this to his sons car a few years back with a hood I gave him it may be his car.
Nope... I know that guy Mark...Here is his sons car at Mason Dixon. It's Black.. Hmm. Can't find pic... But I know Marks sons car is Black, Not Red...

Nope... I know that guy Mark...Here is his sons car at Mason Dixon. It's Black.. Hmm. Can't find pic... But I know Marks sons car is Black, Not Red...

Yes his sons car is black. He posted pics here at times. Actually it's his avatar I just figured that may have been an old pick. More then a few guys have done it. Morning everyone.

Last edited:
Well guess I put everyone back to sleep.
As that old Indian saying goes. It's a good day to die.

Naw @dukeboy_318 , not to old just more selective on what we do and how we do it, I am bumping 60 and I am selecting the time I spend with what :thumbsup:
Eh maybe but every month I show up to this place I feel 10 years older. In Army land, I'm an old old man. I could probably name on one hand the number of people with more time in than me lol

Yes his sons car is black. He posted pics here at times. Actually it's his avatar I just figured that may have been an old pick. More then a few guys have done it. Morning everyone.
Yeah... I liked it as soon as I saw it on his car... I think it fits like a glove... I actually had a 65 Barracuda 273 4spd car back in the early 70's.. Always liked that car... Rolled it on the Washington Beltway... Total Loss... LOL

Yep, My grandmother remember's these days in the 30,es and told me stories about my grandfather posing as a French man to get a Job at Toledo Scales ,
many of my ancestors (Family) was pushed off there land here and in Tennessee .. Thank you for sharing that page @Old man ray :thankyou:

I am starting to see the allure of the early barracuda.

I used think early As were nothing to look at but now that I have one, I can see how addicting they are.

The Abbott and Costello show is on MeTv

I was never familiar with that show but I have been watching TV more, now that I have a TV connected to cable in my room.

The guide thingy says the episode was made in 1953, I love it, it black and white glory.

I wish people still dressed like in those old shoes

The Abbott and Costello show is on MeTv

I was never familiar with that show but I have been watching TV more, now that I have a TV connected to cable in my room.

The guide thingy says the episode was made in 1953, I love it, it black and white glory.

I wish people still dressed like in those old shoes
Me TV is my favorite channel. Andy Griffith and MASH is on every weekday

-
Back