Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have to freaking kid was supposed to caulk the upstairs tub months ago well last night have water coming out of the ceiling! READY TO TOSS HIM.

Whats funny in this area they have been working on the small one lane bridges!
And those are often closed for Months. I think that's part of the reason the big ones get so bad. Takes a L O N G time (and big bucks) to repair them. I don't know if it has any problems, but take the rt 30 bridge over Susquehanna for example. If it is out they have to send traffic through Writesville/Columbia the 'old' way. Total clusterf... When I worked in Mountville and heard there was an accident or something at the bridge I would go almost an hour out of the way down to Holtwood to cross coming home. If it was in the morning I either went to the York facility or called off.

Any one need a colum mounter reverse light switch great shape or door lock or horns first dibs to yall

Same here with the Clarks ferry, to Harrisburg or north to Selinsgrove.
What's really scary is some of the double level roads in cities. If there is a problem with the top, what's the alternate? Drive under the one that is falling apart? :realcrazy: There usually are plenty of other roads in that case, but they can't handle even close to the normal traffic volume. The real problem is our whole 'commuter' lifestyle that forces most people to drive distance for any meaningful employment. Don't see that changing any time soon...

It was fun when that oil tanker went on fire on the overpass a while ago had to deal with that detour for a few weeks till they removed it.

It was fun when that oil tanker went on fire on the overpass a while ago had to deal with that detour for a few weeks till they removed it.
You mean the one that shut it down going South to Cameron? Wasn't he underneath and destroyed the lanes above?

Selling, Crazy the roadrunner beep beep horns are going around 70? I would think they would be $$$$$

I might get ambitious and fix my tub faucet today. Been leaking for a long time. Picked up a kit with the 3 valves and new handles a couple weeks ago.

-
Back