Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well that was fun. I texted the wife and told her what was for supper. (Memikes chicken chili recipe and cornbread muffins). She texted back and said her, the mayor, and city clerk were working on the budget. I texted back and said you need nourishment and that I deliver. The mayor said "hell ya" so I did. I had a good time and so did they. (I think)
I guess you had to be there for the full effect! LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

Well that was fun. I texted the wife and told her what was for supper. (Memikes chicken chili recipe and cornbread muffins). She texted back and said her, the mayor, and city clerk were working on the budget. I texted back and said you need nourishment and that I deliver. The mayor said "hell ya" so I did. I had a good time and so did they. (I think)
very cool!

Mike did you get nailed with the snow today??

I'm out you all, gotta be up at zeros dark thirty

Well, it looks like tomorrow is increasing rains and t-storms as the 70° temps get pushed out by colder weather. I was going to try to get the new tires mounted on the new wheels, but since I'm not fully over this sinus bug yet I think I will just sleep late and make it a quiet day at home resting up.

It looks like a good 'couch' day with movies and snacks and little worry about trying to get anything accomplished. I think I need one of those kinda days...

Sounds like a good day to me... There is still plenty of time to get the tires mounted, but I understand having new toys and not being able to play with them.

We are going on a small brewery tour tomorrow with the sister in law and her husband.. Should be a lot of fun. Then in the evening a neighbor invited us over for dinner and drinks.. She used to own a catering business and does some amazing cooking! Looking forward to that!

Sounds like a good day to me... There is still plenty of time to get the tires mounted, but I understand having new toys and not being able to play with them.

We are going on a small brewery tour tomorrow with the sister in law and her husband.. Should be a lot of fun. Then in the evening a neighbor invited us over for dinner and drinks.. She used to own a catering business and does some amazing cooking! Looking forward to that!
Wear comfortable shoes and don't walk too much...and be sure to apply alcohol to your stomach at regular intervals to soothe any discomfort!

I think I might even do black inserts in the seats to carry the outside to the inside...

Valiant hood 2a.jpg

There is a member here ragtopfury. He did this to his sons car a few years back with a hood I gave him it may be his car.

Naw @dukeboy_318 , not to old just more selective on what we do and how we do it, I am bumping 60 and I am selecting the time I spend with what :thumbsup:

-
Back