Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Made appointment today for tires and alignment for the Barracuda. 235/60/15 on 6" wheels for the front and 255/275/60/15 on 8" wheels with 4 1/8 BS on the back. This is the last step before I start driving the car. Hoping for good weather, it's a week away.

Made appointment today for tires and alignment for the Barracuda. 235/60/15 on 6" wheels for the front and 255/275/60/15 on 8" wheels with 4 1/8 BS on the back. This is the last step before I start driving the car. Hoping for good weather, it's a week away.
:thumbsup:

nice!! we want pics!!

Scamp covers pink.jpg

Looks like a perfect match for the car's theme...

Very cool! Getting mine registered...made an appointment for my alignment and inspection for next Thursday. As long that goes well, it will be first time it's on the road since the 90's. :thumbsup:

Usually do unfortunately. Looks like it is coming along. Hey do you need the light housings? there were some of them just did not pull them was not sure you needed them.
. I'm gonna see what the swap meet in a week has

fun fun fun

Grind grind grind!
Yep yep
I blame Craigs list - I have been searching my area for Darts/Scamps... good God there are some dumb *** dreamers out there!!!

Why? Do they have chebbie hoods too?

Just use some washers and silly putty if they dont clear...
. Haha

Taping out SS stripes probably

I can handle SS stripes, it's the hood that is ugly

whoo wee - did someone hang a friggin' "kick here" sign on my *** or what!!!??? :lol:

You did, the second you got a nova hood :p

View attachment 1715021300

Looks like a perfect match for the car's theme...
Hahahaha hahahaha
damn you - you work way too fast

It's like he has ESP

-
Back