Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Should be fine ,. Kept it low and used stabil since I changed the tank a couple years ago. Most of what's in there now is not more than a few months old. Certainly very burnable. I figured I would be retuning through the first couple tanks anyway.
Ok, paint by numbers then...start with the plugs (pull and check/clean as necessary) check timing and then adjust carb. Set kick down linkage properly and then drive it to burn everything out, new fuel, then repeat carb adjustments. :)

mud tires.......at least you guys are talking about cars :poke:

reminds me of my old Jeep wagoneer days . There was a time I had an obsession with FSJ jeeps (full sized jeeps) ....in particular the Wagoneer and Grand wagoneer.

I had a 78 with a 401 and an 86 with a 360. I gave up both when I got into mopar wagons.

Good ol days

that's like saying a full bed cover is better than a half bed cover... on a pick up truck
What da hell are you talking about?? Half a bed cover? Is that like putting a tarp over half of the hole in your roof?

What da hell are you talking about?? Half a bed cover? Is that like putting a tarp over half of the hole in your roof?
:lol: - or these guys that think a tailgate net is saving them gas...
Proven that a full tonneau cover actually interrupts air flow over the bed a truck and hurts gas mileage. They then installed a much shorter piece from the cab about 1/2 way back and got a fuel increase.

Mud performance is good. Treadwear not so much is you drive it on the street...
Yeah, no street life...built for mud only. I like the All-Terrain T/A better for an all around tire unless it's a dedicated (or often in mud) mudder truck.

admittedly, not enough increase to justify cutting you tonneau in half.. but it was an interesting result
Yeah, there's a lot of misconception about aerodynamics out there. Covering the front half of the bed reduces the turbulent "drag" zone and cuts drag behind the cab by 50%. Normal high pressure air fills the rear uncovered half of the bed and allows the air to seek a more laminar and uniform path over the tailgate without raising the high pressure zone up above the top edge of the bed like a full cover does. A tailgate net lowers the high pressure air zone below the top edge of the bed but increases the turbulent zone and extends it further back from the cab.

Combine a front 2/3 cover and remove the tailgate to get the best flow with the lowest drag (short of putting an angled cap over the rear down to the rear bumper).

-
Back