Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yeah, there's a lot of misconception about aerodynamics out there. Covering the front half of the bed reduces the turbulent "drag" zone and cuts drag behind the cab by 50%. Normal high pressure air fills the rear uncovered half of the bed and allows the air to seek a more laminar and uniform path over the tailgate without raising the high pressure zone up above the top edge of the bed like a full cover does. A tailgate net lowers the high pressure air zone below the top edge of the bed but increases the turbulent zone and extends it further back from the cab.

Combine a front 2/3 cover and remove the tailgate to get the best flow with the lowest drag (short of putting an angled cap over the rear down to the rear bumper).
yea that - so you knew what I was saying but ya HAD to bust me up a little...

whaaaaat... :eek: cut the comedy

IMG_0676.JPG

IMG_0674.JPG

20170302_193126.jpg
Finally got the top chest since the little woman swiped my old Craftsman box. Amazing how quickly you can fill one up. I need another box!

Night all. I must be getting old. 12mg. Of Valium never used to slow me down like this.

But that box needs an eveviction date..
Or expiration date at least.

Leasing is the best option...turn it in before the miles get too high and lease a new one. Steady monthly payments and no long term depreciation making the cost of ownership more than it's worth.

I gotta tell ya - those General Grabbers I bought this past summer - very impressed - way more so than I ever imagined
I have a set on my truck. I bought the wheels /tires used off cl 3 years ago and pretty happy with the wear/ride/performance. The A/t 2's. Quiet highway ride and did good the couple times I got into some muck. I'm not a hardcore wheeler. lol

Or expiration date at least.

Leasing is the best option...turn it in before the miles get too high and lease a new one. Steady monthly payments and no long term depreciation making the cost of ownership more than it's worth.
:lol:

I'm starting to wonder about my luck with money lately. Besides the surprise $1100 escrow rebate check I got earlier this week and the surprise full-year 20% bonus from work, I got home tonight to find a surprise check from my wife's medical care office saying that they had done a random audit and determined that they owed us a $50 refund.

I think I'm going to buy some lottery tickets after work tomorrow...

I'm starting to wonder about my luck with money lately. Besides the surprise $1100 escrow rebate check I got earlier this week and the surprise full-year 20% bonus from work, I got home tonight to find a surprise check from my wife's medical care office saying that they had done a random audit and determined that they owed us a $50 refund.

I think I'm going to buy some lottery tickets after work tomorrow...
Your luck might be different tomorrow, I'd get them today! lol

-
Back