Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If the rain clouds burn off soon I am heading to the fastest of the fast Drag race in Newport Arkansas today, should be some 4.0 runs today (1/8 mile) so lets hope the mother nature hears my prayers .. Good morning !
No precip, but we be chillin here...16 degrees. High is sposed to make it to mid 30's

bad guys generally cant shoot for ****. and police are just as bad if only marginally better. I think it was NYC where like 9 cops engaged 1 gun man, they fired hundreds of rounds and only hit him like 4 times. at less than 20 feet. Sad part is, militarily speaking, the shots fired per confirmed kill is about 30,000 rounds per 1 confirmed kill but that's mostly because infantry tacts include mass volumes of suppressive fire on any target

The police are not good shots either....

I tried searching the bus shooting on my phone. Found another story on it and my phone freaked on one of those virus scam things that tries to get you to click on something that will supposedly clean it..but will more likely turn it into a paperweight. Backed out of it and aint looking again.

I hope so, after a busy day with the wife (Sugar Britches) I am thinking I should have a day for all my honey do's I did , Thank you Moms :thumbsup:

Good luck at the races... :steering:

What are you racing there??? Is Victoria driving yet, or do you have another ride???

May your reaction times be quick.... :steering:

Good luck at the races... :steering:

What are you racing there??? Is Victoria driving yet, or do you have another ride???

May your reaction times be quick.... :steering:
Thank you, I am going to watch , therev will be the fastest of the fast there from all around.. so I will be seeing cars I have never seen before, coolers and chair day :thumbsup:

Yep to the swap meet I ago!
All/most of my friend I lost stuff will be there today, say hello and tell them Mike from Jonesboro sent you there way :steering::steering:

Hippie 1.jpg

Hippie 4.jpg

-
Back