Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm not concerned much with this one as that happens to be the one that needs replaced anyway. Plus I'm not sure I'll even put on back in at this point. Depends on what I decide with rear buckets

Well then, break out the acetylene torch.... :rolleyes:

If you're gonna f*ck it up, go big.... :eek:

Oops! I bought another one!

s-l16002.jpg

Hey Keefer. I talked to the little woman about seat upholstery.. She's all in! Figures if it she pulls off a good result it could spark some business for her. She found vinyl, color is French Vanilla (somewhere between white and.tan). I'm gonna pull the driver's side seat back off for a pattern and let her have it. I'll let you know when she gets it done and send it your way to see what you think. Could be a cheap date!
OK, Awesome, Thank You Super Dooper Muchly.... Do you want to cross check any measurements or something to be certain it's the same? I would think it is, just don't know if there were any differences. Would hate to find out after she makes it..:eek:
As far as color, that's probably fine. I'm sure none of my existing interior is true to the original color anyway. I am likely going to repaint the other interior cause right now I have a multitone thing going on. Figure the front seat needs to be the key that everything gets matched to.

Another cold one.
Here is the link to the shot out from the other day.
Something strange going on here.
I'll agree only about 6 or 8 hit the bus but I saw 123 markers on the street.
Non of my work crew would come back yesterday, and you can't find a worker on the shelf at home depot.

School Bus Riddled with Bullets in Nicetown Shooting

Last edited:
Another cold one.
Here is the link to the shot out from the other day.
Something strange going on here.
I'll agree only about 6 or 8 hit the bus but I saw 123 markers on the street.
Non of my work crew would come back yesterday, and you can't find a worker on the shelf at home depot.

School Bus Riddled with Bullets in Nicetown Shooting
bad guys generally cant shoot for ****. and police are just as bad if only marginally better. I think it was NYC where like 9 cops engaged 1 gun man, they fired hundreds of rounds and only hit him like 4 times. at less than 20 feet. Sad part is, militarily speaking, the shots fired per confirmed kill is about 30,000 rounds per 1 confirmed kill but that's mostly because infantry tacts include mass volumes of suppressive fire on any target

They are down playing this for some reason. I can only find one news report this one.
I saw them walk at least 5 women off the bus no children.
All I do know is it's going to be a fun place to live.

They are down playing this for some reason. I can only find one news report this one.
I saw them walk at least 5 women off the bus no children.
All I do know is it's going to be a fun place to live.
keep your own guns close.

If the rain clouds burn off soon I am heading to the fastest of the fast Drag race in Newport Arkansas today, should be some 4.0 runs today (1/8 mile) so lets hope the mother nature hears my prayers .. Good morning !

-
Back