Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I hate it when the coffee filter folds over and gets grounds in the coffee.

Dang, thought I'd found a decent deal on a 440 block but the bell housing flange is cracked

I have one of the copper screen ones never a issue, just a quick rinse and you are good to go.

I used to make chocolate covered coffee beans, Man a handful and your scalp tingles! Kona beans of course!

Man dies under his six-ton pile of **** magazines | Daily Mail Online
Wonder if that is the guy with the blow up dolls?

I used to make chocolate covered coffee beans, Man a handful and your scalp tingles! Kona beans of course!
love them. I will eat a few plain coffee beans sometimes when grinding them. Often use French press, so not unusual to have sediment in coffee. Yet I still don't like a lot of big grounds like you get with the filter overflow scenario :eek:

Good morning
Cinnamon rolls are in.
Gotta make a parts store run today. Stripped a trans crossmember bolt last night (around 1:00am)

Well the swap meet was a total bust. There were some decent stuff yet but a lot of vendors had pulled out last night and what was left, was either junk that or the common easy to find yet over priced stuff. There was a guy selling a new in box eddy 6pack manifold for a small block, 900 dollars intake only!!! Walk 3 booths down to Mancini and get the exact same thing for 275....

It's cool reading about people doing stuff so close to home. 1/4 mile track is 3 hours away. If there was a decent swap meet it would probably be about the same distance.

Price of living in the stix

It's cool reading about people doing stuff so close to home. 1/4 mile track is 3 hours away. If there was a decent swap meet it would probably be about the same distance.

Price of living in the stix
I'm in the sticks myself but I'm not that far. But I get what you're saying,closest strip to me is 90 miles away

Good morning
Cinnamon rolls are in.
Gotta make a parts store run today. Stripped a trans crossmember bolt last night (around 1:00am)

Just back from the store and grabbed a couple Cinnamon rolls and tapped a cup out my Keurig and first post I look at...

Well the swap meet was a total bust. There were some decent stuff yet but a lot of vendors had pulled out last night and what was left, was either junk that or the common easy to find yet over priced stuff. There was a guy selling a new in box eddy 6pack manifold for a small block, 900 dollars intake only!!! Walk 3 booths down to Mancini and get the exact same thing for 275....
Sounds typical. Seems every swap meet I have seen on Sunday in the last couple years is a bust. Even Carlisle, Hershey are slim pickings.

Sounds typical. Seems every swap meet I have seen on Sunday in the last couple years is a bust. Even Carlisle, Hershey are slim pickings.
yeah, i was expecting that honestly. I wasnt really needing anything and what I am needing, im still saving for anyway. I am glad I went back over that 440 block thoroughly this morning, I dang near missed that bell housing crack. Otherwise, i was all set to make an offer on it but when it's missing a mounting hole, thats a junker to me. He had another 440 block there, but it mic'd out to .060 and looked like it was worn out, you could feel a deep ridge from the pistons.

-
Back