Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey... I'm Back !!! Took my Buddy Alex to look at some hardly used Barber chairs for his new shop. My Son's buddy is renovating a chain of Barber Shops and ended up with them.. Hes got like Friggin 20 of these things.. He's gonna sell Alex 5 of em for $1500...SCORE !!!!

It's cool reading about people doing stuff so close to home. 1/4 mile track is 3 hours away. If there was a decent swap meet it would probably be about the same distance.

Price of living in the stix

I'm in the sticks myself but I'm not that far. But I get what you're saying,closest strip to me is 90 miles away

I have a drag strip, demo derby track, and NASCAR track only 35 - 45 minutes from me... Naner, naner, naner, naner....

Hey... I'm Back !!! Took my Buddy Alex to look at some hardly used Barber chairs for his new shop. My Son's buddy is renovating a chain of Barber Shops and ended up with them.. Hes got like Friggin 20 of these things.. He's gonna sell Alex 5 of em for $1500...SCORE !!!!

Flip back and do shots in those barber chairs....

I gotta go do some running around... We grabbed 50/50 antifreeze last night instead of the straight stuff.... :mad:

Cool I have a chair from probably the 30S and an exterior ground mount pole.
Just collecting dust.

Cool I have a chair from probably the 30S and an exterior ground mount pole.
Just collecting dust.
These are obviously newer models, and he neeeds them for the new shop,, But Man.. he's got a couple a really cool old ones. I'll get a pic when I can...

Not sure if I ever posted pics of the roof swap from the 06 charger to the 73 cuda.

20170305_101830.jpg

20170305_101636.jpg

20170305_101616.jpg

I had a set of t - tops from a firebird I had consider using. Glad I didn't I like this better.

I do Too... Looks GREAT !! Not many, want to see a roof in an E Body..But this build is much Different...

Think that would have been a total PITA to get right. This looks like it belongs there.

I was concerned about overall body integrity if I had gone that way. Plus I got a good dollar for them when I sold them.

Hi Guys! Lazy day here, I just did some stuff around the house this morning and then went out this afternoon and got new wiper blades for the 300 before fueling it up for the week. I also got the new torsion bars and hardware ordered for the GTS.

Busy day today. Just put a roast in the oven, doing laundry, watching the race, and checking out FABO. Time to get off my feet for a while. Been in the tool truck cleaning sockets and wrenches. Dang, I should have taken a before picture. Those display racks were filthy! Much better now.
20170305_160156.jpg

Busy day today. Just put a roast in the oven, doing laundry, watching the race, and checking out FABO. Time to get off my feet for a while. Been in the tool truck cleaning sockets and wrenches. Dang, I should have taken a before picture. Those display racks were filthy! Much better now.View attachment 1715024919
Maybe you can sell a few if they look like new tools now :poke:

-
Back