Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning
10954107_646846775421005_958550583_n.jpg

Not hanging out here today. Feel kind of butt hurt. Only one to not get a thank you in a thread yesterday.
Guess I left to cheap a gift.LOL

Not hanging out here today. Feel kind of butt hurt. Only one to not get a thank you in a thread yesterday.
Guess I left to cheap a gift.LOL
Do tell , what thread did I miss :popcorn: Keffer is the man this morning with that babe shot :thumbsup: Good morning all ..

Do tell , what thread did I miss :popcorn: Keffer is the man this morning with that babe shot :thumbsup: Good morning all ..
Ben gave me one here to compensate.

Don't worry about the thread mike maybe I'm on their ignore list. Or like I said I left to cheap a gift.

Last edited:
A nice 74 duster popped up for sale in my town for 2g, no engine or trans but look very solid and setting on 800 dollors worth of wheels.. I threw my ramcharger at as a trade and he said he needs a truck soo.... this morning I see he wants me to call him, I will go grab a picture and like everything ells in my life I will share it here and no where ells

A nice 74 duster popped up for sale in my town for 2g, no engine or trans but look very solid and setting on 800 dollors worth of wheels.. I threw my ramcharger at as a trade and he said he needs a truck soo.... this morning I see he wants me to call him, I will go grab a picture and like everything ells in my life I will share it here and no where ells
Luck.

-
Back