Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well just got dun facebooking with him and he thought it was a 4X4, so I will be keeping my truck

I always wonder why when I see something like that - as in, why isn't the current owner just putting a 318 in it and selling for 5-6k? What's wrong with the car that they don't want to make it a driver? (which is always worth more $$)
So if it really just needs a motor and he can talk the guy down some. Drop in a 360 and flip it...

Let me say I drove around town with a 360 intake like you have Kegan and it was so smooth and ran clean, never a problem, and my cam was just an RV camb shaft lift was near 490 .. I seen where folks was saying it won't .. I say BS ,,

M2 leaving you in Charge M1, time to hit the showers !! Everyone have a great day

M1 reporting for duty!

M-1.jpg

Well just got dun facebooking with him and he thought it was a 4X4, so I will be keeping my truck

wtf... that sucks

Let me say I drove around town with a 360 intake like you have Kegan and it was so smooth and ran clean, never a problem, and my cam was just an RV camb shaft lift was near 490 .. I seen where folks was saying it won't .. I say BS ,,

all in the tuning...

-
Back