Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Found some seat frame brackets in the trunk of the 65 Belv 4dr.. Also some jacks and some T bars.. The seat frames look new.

I think one is a 65, going to try to get them this week along with the auto shifter and tunnel for it. I was surprised they were there actually.

I am learning so much about early A's with this car

I never knew the 66 seats are much narrower and that is mainly due to the "coffin" console coming out in 66

mopp_1108_08-1965_plymouth_barracuda-.jpg

44330_Interior_Web.jpg

there is one guy here on fabo who has a set of 65 seats with tracks for 3 bills shipped .....that is cheap but the problem is they are missing the trim on the backs and I have no idea how hard that is going to be to find

I think these have the trim still I know one set has the lower coner ones to hide the hinge for sure.

yea, I have been waiting on this guy since last Thursday so I doubt its going to be a go

so I will see what is around

How does that shifter linkage attach? The cars have no wheels on them so it is a pia to get under them no jacks allowed.

Good morning kids.. Nice comparison shots Rainy. You taught me something today. I didn't realize the 66 seats were narrower because of the console. Makes good sense.

shame too because a few members had some really good deals on 66 seat sets ...but I am preferring the older seats in this car which is a 63 and I am not going to be using any kind of console because its a 4 speed.

Same here never messed with them before, defiantly finding out what parts to grab, took all the reverse light switches then found out the plastic pin to activate them are $$$$$ 90 new if you can find them.

Unbelievable the parts guys ask me for, horns are a biggie now and the small spring for the early glove boxes also are a biggie. Funny did not get any hits on the early locks. Seemed weird.

shame too because a few members had some really good deals on 66 seat sets ...but I am preferring the older seats in this car which is a 63 and I am not going to be using any kind of console because its a 4 speed.
Buckets, no console, 4 speed! Mikey likey!!!!

-
Back