Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
LOL - yea, it's not like I had to search far to find it.. right there in a little thread from last night :D
its kind of worrisome that you have that image burned into your head and knew where to find it :poke:

@ScampMike on a serious note, if you really want to travel to get one, I know where a few decent starter projects are for 1000-1500 a pop.

@ScampMike on a serious note, if you really want to travel to get one, I know where a few decent starter projects are for 1000-1500 a pop.
humm.. I would at least want to see pics before committing to traveling - I drove to southern Pa. years ago for a "nice" 88 Firebird Formula -- took my trailer and cash - what a POS it was, such a waste of time. I swore I would never do that again.

humm.. I would at least want to see pics before committing to traveling - I drove to southern Pa. years ago for a "nice" 88 Firebird Formula -- took my trailer and cash - what a POS it was, such a waste of time. I swore I would never do that again.
well im planning a run to that yard in the coming weeks, I'll hunt it closely for you and see.

haha how much you wanting
What I want is them gone. Would not be worth the shipping though. (4) 14 x 4.5 steelies with tires that hold air (last I checked). I could probably get something for them on CL. Was still trying to get them to Mitch if he needs them. (Belve rollers)

What I want is them gone. Would not be worth the shipping though. (4) 14 x 4.5 steelies with tires that hold air (last I checked). I could probably get something for them on CL. Was still trying to get them to Mitch if he needs them. (Belve rollers)
sounds like another good reason to show up for lift day II.. go home with freebies!!

speak for your self.... they may just be worth the shipping to me lol i shipped my sbp set to florida for 120 thru fedex....

-
Back