Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I feel like I'm losing my mind. I had the Scamp for sale a couple weeks back but no address with the ads and they've been deleted. A guy from Ohio stopped last night trying to buy it, He asked around in the town over to find out where the car stays. Little creepy if you ask me..

Stalker.... :mob:

The narrower seats will fit? Why not use them also... More room....
I am not going to have a console and i like the look of the narrow gap better in an early car like this. This car is a 63 so things were a lot different that early

There is a four speed in a volarie up there have to look at it and see if it has a hump. Think it was just added not sure.

Is it a station wagon... I used to know a guy around here in the old days that had a 77 Volare wagon with a 360 4 speed....

Oh my, storms all morning , tornado warnings ! Glad that chit has past.. again Good morning coffee crew

Oh my, storms all morning , tornado warnings ! Glad that chit has past.. again Good morning coffee crew

We had some good storms blow through last night...

Rain's done, gusty winds now...

(I guess that's why they call us the windy city....)

Thank you Mike, I have so much to do and this crazy weather must have known it, Looking forward to seing the sunshine and back to 60 by noon today :thumbsup:

Thank you Mike, I have so much to do and this crazy weather must have known it, Looking forward to seing the sunshine and back to 60 by noon today :thumbsup:
we're supposed to get 10-12 inches saturday.... of snow

Oop's I miss read your post, I thought you said I was going to get that snow :steering::steering:.. sorry, that don't look good for you :poke:

-
Back