Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So yea, i went to a guy's house today because i spotted a van of the likes that i am looking for sitting in a back yard .....he lets me in his garage and sitting there is a mint condition 59 300 and a bunch of other 50's mopars .....it was dang o cool

So yea, i went to a guy's house today because i spotted a van of the likes that i am looking for .....he let's me in his garage and sitting there is a mint condition 59 300 and a bunch of other 50's mopars .....it was dang o cool
I'm glad it was you and not me.. i might have reconsidered the whole heterosexual thing!!

So yea, i went to a guy's house today because i spotted a van of the likes that i am looking for sitting in a back yard .....he lets me in his garage and sitting there is a mint condition 59 300 and a bunch of other 50's mopars .....it was dang o cool
coffee shop rules implementation.. where's da pics?

I am still determined to get a sweet rainy day van.

At this point i am starting to give up on the A 100 and looking at 70's versions

Found a 72 that actually a Plymouth voyager ....i never knew Plymouth made vans. That has to be rare??

Ah yes, coffee rule number 4 ......i don't really know him so good so i felt weird whipping out a camera on his stuff but i can get a pic of the van ....its outside

Rani if it was anyone else posting this my mind would take it in a whole nut her direction.

I might have been his boyfriend if he had that much cool old mopar stuff.. i hope I'm kidding!

Ewww if you like old guys .....i mean i like older guys as much as the next person but this guy is beyond older and more like fossil status....poor guy...he is old. Like 80

Its kinda weird that i want a 70's dodge van now, yet 10 years ago i didnt think much of them and i saw probably 10 of them in line at the crusher ......i wish i had a time machine

-
Back