Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
used to see these things all the time.. funny how we forget
1977-plymouth-voyager-pb-200-34-ton-van-rare-non-dodge-2.JPG

Well I best go get some sleep. Tomorrow I am the mystery reader for a class of mildly autistic kids.
I was called back for a third request. And to bring some close up magic tricks to perform.
I think that request is om the teachers.

Well I best go get some sleep. Tomorrow I am the mystery reader for a class of mildly autistic kids.
I was called back for a third request. And to bring some close up magic tricks to perform.
I think that request is om the teachers.
no magical levitating teddy bears - you'll traumatize the little ones!!

Thinner still for my preference.. above the door handle... ish... but i may be drinking!
That would be easy to do using stock vinyl striping on a roll. You can get that stuff on Amazon or ebay. 1-1.5" vinyl stripe tape can be used to follow body contours easily. Just do it when it warm outside and take your time making the contours (work the roll pulled tight a foot or two ahead of where you are applying it to the car to make the bends)

If you lived nearby, I'd come over and do the stripes for you. It's really easy once you get the hang of it.

That would be easy to do using stock vinyl striping on a roll. You can get that stuff on Amazon or ebay. 1-1.5" vinyl stripe tape can be used to follow body contours easily. Just do it when it warm outside and take your time making the contours (work the roll pulled tight a foot or two ahead of where you are applying it to the car to make the bends)
I jave have a 'friend' who works in a sign shop. Getting tje custom vinyl i want wiould be a piece of cake. I just have to settle on what i want!

-
Back