Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
9K , but I've had like 9800 on it before... They always underrate them.. I'll check the door sticker when the truck gets here. It's also a crew cab.
never go by the door sticker lol. Not on a dodge ram. They're NEVER right. an 04 Dually Cummins quad cab would be a tad under 9000 lbs. We have an 03 I'm putting the clutch in on later this week, on the certified crop scales(accurate to within 5 lbs), it weighs in 8860. It's the length of the arms I'd be concerned with.

that's with full fuel too. I used to truck pull as well, our stock class limit was 9000 lbs and duallys were a big thing in that class, so I think youd be fine

I really did enjoy my time there.. I am the Adventurous sort that likes New places and Third World countries.

you know, in political terms "third world country" is an antiquated term and it has been replaced with "developing nation" some might argue that it was a move to ostracize the stagnant economies who are either refusing or can not join "the reindeer games"

@MOPARMITCH might drain the fuel tank, those thinks hold some 30-35 gallons of fuel, thats 200 lbs roughly you can shave there, take 1 tire off each side, there's another 100 lbs. When I truck pulled, I never ran with a tank full, instead I'd run about 1/4 tank and throw tractor weights in the passenger floor boards to offset the driver weight. we werent allowed to hang weights externally but they never checked the interiors.

Well shucks, guess I am gonna get old today. Took a day off work. Just got back from a visit to the vampires. Way overdue for a blood check since I got off the Lipitor.
huh - I am home today too - our over pooped out over the weekend and the new one is being delivered today..

I just noticed how it says in red on the reply block to not post email addresses, phone numbers or personal info.

I am going to defy the system

My name Jenny and my phone number is 867 5309 and my email address is Tykefan318 @santa.Com

I just noticed how it says in red on the reply block to not post email addresses, phone numbers or personal info.

I am going to defy the system

My name Jenny and my phone number is 867 5309 and my email address is Tykefan318 erCom
that could explain the fancy you have with cars.... normally thats a guy thing, girls that into cars are RARE and worth more than gold or diamonds.......:poke::poke::rofl:

-
Back