Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dang summit racing....i am putting in an order and it is adding 9.99 for shipping ....then i look to the bottom and it says to add another item for $1.06 to be eligable for free shipping on the order.

You have to be kidding me

any thing with a speaker can be used as a microphone, I never trusted the cameras on laptops they definitely can be turned on at any time. Sick world out there.

Dang summit racing....i am putting in an order and it is adding 9.99 for shipping ....then i look to the bottom and it says to add another item for $1.06 to be eligable for free shipping on the order.

just cancel it and re order I did that once also!

I am NOT kidding you! :lol:

I wish they would tell you the part number of the ballast resistor that comes in the electronic ignition kit. I don't want to buy the whole kit because i have a dizzy already but all i need is the harness and the ballast resistor. The resistor in the kit is a nice two prong one that looks neater than having a four prong unit but only using two

so add the 1.06

Rock auto suck for that also with 4 warehouses and shipping from each, wish they could show them in the listings to streamline it.

Buy a pack of gum.... :D

I wish they would tell you the part number of the ballast resistor that comes in the electronic ignition kit. I don't want to buy the whole kit because i have a dizzy already but all i need is the harness and the ballast resistor. The resistor in the kit is a nice two prong one that looks neater than having a four prong unit but only using two
Whatchya lookin at?

Aren't you at work? :eek:
I meant when i get home
any thing with a speaker can be used as a microphone, I never trusted the cameras on laptops they definitely can be turned on at any time. Sick world out there.

very true, lets just say there's reasons Bin Laden's compound had no power, no tvs, no internet... it's what let him stay hidden so long......

I have never ordered from Mancini racing before.

Are they pretty good ??

They are not bad... I've used them for years and they mess up once in a while but they usually work with me since I've been a customer for so long... (since the late 80's...)

I used to go in there in person and pick up my parts...

-
Back