Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
They are not bad... I've used them for years and they mess up once in a while but they usually work with me since I've been a customer for so long... (since the late 80's...)

I used to go in there in person and pick up my parts...
I have called them for advice - not even to order and they were very cool and helpful

I have called them for advice - not even to order and they were very cool and helpful

Eddie got a little frustrated with them when we built his car last year, but they are good most of the time... If they mess up, call them and talk to them to work it out...

Since Rani is eastern Indian, and now lives in America, does that qualify her to be an "American-Indian"???

This can get confusing.... :BangHead:

I used to F- with people (who would have thought it!) and say "how, hi are you?" -- got a LOT of double takes out of that one :lol:

Did you chant when you said, "Hi, how are you???"

and the full Indain part of that episode for your enjoyment...

No, I take that back...

@halifaxhops I think I figured out how the Patriots cheat, they use the player's cell phones in the locker room as microphones!

Since Rani is eastern Indian, and now lives in America, does that qualify her to be an "American-Indian"???

This can get confusing.... :BangHead:
Hey... I was born in Alaska, before it was a US State....Does that make me an Eskimo ??? You Know...An American Indian ??

Last edited:
Hey... I was born in Alaska, before it was a US State....Does that make me an Eskimo ???
well, considering that Hawaii technically isn't a legal US State, I'm not sure Alaska is either....

-
Back