Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
PA is not a state either. It is a Commonwealth. Don't ask me what the difference is.
ive got a friend who's stationed in Hawaii, apparently there's a case upcoming to the federal courts about whether or not Hawaii is in fact a US state by the Constitution. Supposedly from the news clipping he sent me, the Queen of Hawaii in the 1940s, never did initiate or petition the US Congress to become a state, which must have happened in order for it legally to become a state. Hawaii allegedly had no representation at the vote in Congress after WW2, Congress simply annexed them. There was also no vote of the citizenship which by the US Articles of the Constitution must take place.

at least that's what the suit alleges. IF(which i think it stands a snowballs chance on the surface of the sun) of winning, it would render the US with 49 states. It would also mean..... Barrack Obama would really not be an American citizen either, which is comical because its a groupd funded by liberals that are pushing this lawsuit.

50F under clear sunny skies and the wind aint too bad yet. Think it's time to go raise the hood on the Duster. :thumbsup:

Republic of Texas checking in. :lol:
I was in Corpus Christi years ago. The info book in the hotel showed local bars and restaurants. Saw one called 'The Republic of Texas Bar and Grille'.. sounded like a good place to get a burger and a beer..

Me and my entourage all dressed in jeans and t-shirts went there.. Place turned out to be a rather upscale restaurant. Hostess looked at us kinda funny and asked if we had a reservation.. They seated us anyway (we were the only non-suits in the place).. had a great meal and a couple drinks.. and $800 later we were out..

I no longer judge a place by its name!!!

How to mess with a friend, tell him the videos of his new exhaust system dont have sound

Well, a few adjustments later and the Duster drives! Shifting seemed pretty good. Not gonna say it was the smoothest or quietest ride ever. Been a long time since I drove a non-modern vehicle, so not even sure what is 'normal' anymore LOL, I'm sure there is more to be worked out thru tuning. Also, I did put new plug wires on when I put it back together, but they are cheepies. Thinking a better set might help. Was seeing some jumping in the tach on different wires. According to the speedo I was near 50mph, but seamed closer to 60. I knew it would read low, but I had only figured it would be off a few % with the bigger tires.

Last edited:
Well, a few adjustments later and the Duster drives! Shifting seemed pretty good. Not gonna say it was the smoothest or quietest ride ever. Been a long time since I drove a non-modern vehicle, so not even sure what is 'normal' anymore LOL, I'm sure there is more to be worked out thru tuning. Also, I did put new plug wires on, but they are cheepies. Thinking a better set might help. Was seeing some jumping in the tach on different wires. According to the speedo I was near 50mph, but seamed closer to 60. I knew it would be low, but I had only figured it would be off a few % with the bigger tires.
YAY!

They are not bad... I've used them for years and they mess up once in a while but they usually work with me since I've been a customer for so long... (since the late 80's...)

I used to go in there in person and pick up my parts...

As opposed to going as someone else and dumping something off.

Well, a few adjustments later and the Duster drives! Shifting seemed pretty good. Not gonna say it was the smoothest or quietest ride ever. Been a long time since I drove a non-modern vehicle, so not even sure what is 'normal' anymore LOL, I'm sure there is more to be worked out thru tuning. Also, I did put new plug wires on when I put it back together, but they are cheepies. Thinking a better set might help. Was seeing some jumping in the tach on different wires. According to the speedo I was near 50mph, but seamed closer to 60. I knew it would be low, but I had only figured it would be off a few % with the bigger tires.

Very cool!!!

New neighbor came over while working on the house. Seemed harmless enough. Just a bit confused.

FB_IMG_1488041500549.jpg

Well, a few adjustments later and the Duster drives! Shifting seemed pretty good. Not gonna say it was the smoothest or quietest ride ever. Been a long time since I drove a non-modern vehicle, so not even sure what is 'normal' anymore LOL, I'm sure there is more to be worked out thru tuning. Also, I did put new plug wires on when I put it back together, but they are cheepies. Thinking a better set might help. Was seeing some jumping in the tach on different wires. According to the speedo I was near 50mph, but seamed closer to 60. I knew it would be low, but I had only figured it would be off a few % with the bigger tires.
kick *** bud - nice too be able to legally drive it around and shake it down huh?

-
Back