Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mine was busy too, supposed to have some scamp parts at home.

The easiest way to pick up women is to just keep your mouth shut and smile at them...then lick your eyebrows with your tongue.

The little woman is sewing away on some interior pieces. Maybe by this weekend she'll have ma a good prototype.. hey Keefer, PM me a mailing address, i got some vinyl swatches for you to check out. See if any of them are remotely close to your parchment..

The little woman is sewing away on some interior pieces. Maybe by this weekend she'll have ma a good prototype.. hey Keefer, PM me a mailing address, i got some vinyl swatches for you to check out. See if any of them are remotely close to your parchment..
You talking about car upholstery? A friend stitched up these door panels for a rat rod pick up.

You talking about car upholstery? A friend stitched up these door panels for a rat rod pick up.
Pics on my phone taken yesterday.
20170307_114143.jpg

Anybody up for something a little peppier than coffee? Casa de Ben has whiskey aflowin'...

Grape Nehi. Extra ice. Cause someone has to drive all You designated drunks. The bus can't steer itself.

Last edited:
It's OMR. The Birthday boy! How old if I may ask?

-
Back