Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man sucks putting front coils in a car with no motor or body fought us the whole way on one side yesterday.
I would of thunk it be easier with nothin in the way. Been a couple, two, three, thirty+ years since I had my Nova...

The weather roller coaster continues...sunny and should be around 60 here in a couple hours. Same time tomorrow - snow. :wtf: Above freezing though, so only expecting a little accumulation on grass. Then the temp will drop even more for the weekend.

70 here today :thumbsup:.. Good thing too... I aint done with the brakes on this Dually yet..

The weather roller coaster continues...sunny and should be around 60 here in a couple hours. Same time tomorrow - snow. :wtf: Above freezing though, so only expecting a little accumulation on grass. Then the temp will drop even more for the weekend.
Same

Looks like I will be driving into snow this morning. Argggg

check the weather.com site - looks like some potentially very crappy weather soon...

Thought I'd throw this out there. $5 flatrate shipping @ autobodytoolmart.com if anyone is looking for bodysupplies. Code "March5" good til tomorrow night.

they traded their 4th round pick for Dewayne Allen from the colts, he's on a HUGE contract and cant catch crap, plus he's not made it a full 16 games but once in his rookie year, dude is injury prone.

check the weather.com site - looks like some potentially very crappy weather soon...
That's where I was looking. The first round of precip tomorrow will be out of here before it freezes. So maybe a little ice overnight Friday... Then there is another round Tuesday. Have not seen any details yet, but wouldn't believe anything that far ahead anyway.

Mornin, ready to leave this crap hole for the week

-
Back