Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There is a reason the newest car i own is a 75. Who needs a car payment when these wonders of the 60s and 70s still exist
true but when you have kids, the daily driver needs to be a tad safer......

If you are commuting back and forth to school, I can see where an old Mopar isn't ideal for that.

what's an 09 SXT Caibler going for? 5-6-7k?? high side maybe 10k - take out a loan (if you don't have the $$) - payments would be under $200 - and work on/build up your credit

If you are commuting back and forth to school, I can see where an old Mopar isn't ideal for that.
I did and do it....

Just don't leave home without a few spare parts and wrenches.

There have been two occasions in the last 5 years that i was on the side of I-25 wrenching something.

Both times i got myself out of the pickle tho

there is something to be said for having a newer reliable vehicle.. my commute is 26mi. one way and I have to be here - in all weather conditions, I can't just blow off work because it's crappy out, and being stranded in -5 wind chill ain't my idea of fun tinkering..
with that said, when it is nice out, I take my 83 HD whenever I can - and it has broken down several times... made me either very late or miss work altogether - chit happens

Last edited:
Son of biotch. I stopped at the dealer down the road on the way back from grabbing lunch to look at this 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Qad cab cummins, auto, 123.000 miles. they want an eye popping $39,775 for it!

Almost traded it for an '05 SRT4 Neon but it needs a fuel rail, coil overs and a turbo because they went cheap on them.

-
Back