Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'd say it was the bosses problem...right up to the lunch part. The only remaining question is what to do with the body. :D

she's not here. but yes, I'm bout to snap his neck. Granted it was only the condiments from my stash and they are cheap but its the principle of it. I think I figured out why my stuff was gone thru so much while he was here fore 6 months, ****** was using it all the time

she's not here. but yes, I'm bout to snap his neck. Granted it was only the condiments from my stash and they are cheap but its the principle of it. I think I figured out why my stuff was gone thru so much while he was here fore 6 months, ****** was using it all the time
Hmmm, that's not quite the same as taking your lunch. Perhaps just a beating would be appropriate.
We throw those packets in a drawer and they are fair game.

Keefer, check out this video. Near the end it shows what usually causes that issue, a broken tooth on the plastic gear that moves the door...

what's your opinion on a 300 LX with a 2.7 V6?

Let me ask you all a question:

Your boss laid a guy off in December, it's March and she's still letting him come to the office and use a spare computer to play around on. He's a nuisance routinely but today has been the worse. First, he has the loudest non-argument phone conversation for almost an hour, thus annoying everyone. Then to top it off, he goes back to the break room and proceeds to help himself to MY lunch stuff...... Would you get mad and say something, or go to the boss and complain or simply ignore it?

If you don't do anything it will keep going on...

There used to be a supervisor at one of my jobs that would throw his fruit peels in my trash can instead of his. It would stink up my cubicle...

Then when I transferred to another department and went to pick up my check the last day before Christmas break, there was some food left over in a conference room from the annual pot luck party... I found some left over shrimp and put one in his Kleenex box on his desk so it would stunk to high hell when he got back in January... Paybacks are a *****.... :icon_fU:

Hmmm, that's not quite the same as taking your lunch. Perhaps just a beating would be appropriate.
We throw those packets in a drawer and they are fair game.
I just bought these 2 bottles, the fresh cheddar cheese and the pickles yesterday.
Packets, we have a whole box of assorted packets too and that's what is annoying me....

He stole your condoms... :poke:

If you don't do anything it will keep going on...

There used to be a supervisor at one of my jobs that would throw his fruit peels in my trash can instead of his. It would stink up my cubicle...

Then when I transferred to another department and went to pick up my check the last day before Christmas break, there was some food left over in a conference room from the annual pot luck party... I found some left over shrimp and put one in his Kleenex box on his desk so it would stunk to high hell when he got back in January... Paybacks are a *****.... :icon_fU:
i dont wanna be a little biotch about it either though, not for something so insignificant

He stole your condoms... :poke:
this guy is Napolean Dynamite on steroids, he's an idiot and couldnt get laid by any girl his own age, so he granny dips off adult sites. Or so he claims.

I just bought these 2 bottles, the fresh cheddar cheese and the pickles yesterday.
Packets, we have a whole box of assorted packets too and that's what is annoying me....

Empty some packets on his windshield....

Or put some on the ear piece of his phone and if it doesn't ring, then call him when you see him going away from his desk but in ear shot so he will run and pick it up in a hurry and get an ear full....

Empty some packets on his windshield....

Or put some on the ear piece of his phone and if it doesn't ring, then call him when you see him going away from his desk but in ear shot so he will run and pick it up in a hurry and get an ear full....
that's funny

Well why didn't you say so. Cheese and pickles are actual food, not condiments. Now we are back to getting rid of the body...

Well why didn't you say so. Cheese and pickles are actual food, not condiments. Now we are back to getting rid of the body...
I think i'll just let this go for now, I did however tape up my stuff in packing tape......

I would wait until after hours - catch him in the parking lot and simply ask him straight up if he's been in my food... (of course, up close and personal with as threatening a look and tone as possible) "hey, have you been in my fu(king food!?"

ok, so I've effed with pressure switch till it's totally effed up! Guess I'm done for the day!

-
Back