Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
tell you what, I'll trade you my Jeep for your scamp.

thats off. mine was over 3k with a 1/4 tank of fuel. granted the exaggeration of 4k but either way, its a huge pile of crap
NSRT, I'd only own a CSRT in deep water blue but can't trade for one of the 20 made

Son of biotch. I stopped at the dealer down the road on the way back from grabbing lunch to look at this 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Qad cab cummins, auto, 123.000 miles. they want an eye popping $39,775 for it!
I been looking too, here, that would be 25k. I could get you one for 30k:poke:

think my compressor pressure switch is going...:BangHead:

Air compressor? That aint good, we had that happen on a 25 gallon one.... turned into a giant bang and a hole in the shed wall several years back. Luckily no one home at the time.

I been looking too, here, that would be 25k
yeah, most in that range are between 17-25k, not sure the 2 inch lift and tires are worth 15k more.....

heck, my grandfather paid 21k for his 2006 and it only had 87,000 on it plus a manual trans and a 2 inch lift with air bags on the back and a 5th wheel.

Air compressor? That aint good, we had that happen on a 25 gallon one.... turned into a giant bang and a hole in the shed wall several years back. Luckily no one home at the time.
you're supposed to shut them off and drain them every once in a while (mine is never on unless I am in the garage)

south for the winter? out for lunch? home?
Wish I could go south for the winter.lol

I was workin' away and looked over and it was pumped close to 200psi. I cleaned the contacts and it seems to shut off, but didn't pull in. I was screwing with the adjustments the other day so I'm hoping I can get it dialed back in. An Ingersol one is about $85

you're supposed to shut them off and drain them every once in a while (mine is never on unless I am in the garage)
i do on my personal one everytime i use it and on the big shop one about once every couple weeks.

Let me ask you all a question:

Your boss laid a guy off in December, it's March and she's still letting him come to the office and use a spare computer to play around on. He's a nuisance routinely but today has been the worse. First, he has the loudest non-argument phone conversation for almost an hour, thus annoying everyone. Then to top it off, he goes back to the break room and proceeds to help himself to MY lunch stuff...... Would you get mad and say something, or go to the boss and complain or simply ignore it?

Let me ask you all a question:

Your boss laid a guy off in December, it's March and she's still letting him come to the office and use a spare computer to play around on. He's a nuisance routinely but today has been the worse. First, he has the loudest non-argument phone conversation for almost an hour, thus annoying everyone. Then to top it off, he goes back to the break room and proceeds to help himself to MY lunch stuff...... Would you get mad and say something, or go to the boss and complain or simply ignore it?
I'd say it was the bosses problem...right up to the lunch part. The only remaining question is what to do with the body. :D

Anybody ever work on a heater box in newer Mopar? Wifes 09 Journey has dual temp control for driver/passenger. There are separate controls LO -HI that operate doors inside. Only one heater core. Drivers side gets good heat, passenger does not. It does change temp from ice cold to luke warm, so the blend door is moving. Stuff I read talks about flushing the core, but not sure that makes any sense since its all one and it is heating one side. I did just flush the whole cooling system, but not the heater directly. Problem started before that. I'm thinking the door inside is not sealing at the end. I pulled the glove box and can see the thing move when I change temp. I'm thinking I might pull the actuator off and see if I can move the door by hand. I REALLY do not want to pull the dash. From what I have read its $1500+ for dealer to do it depending what parts they need internally can easily be over $2K :eek: Have lived with crappy AC in the Magnum last few years for same reason. That's a complete dash pull to do the evaporator which I believe has a slow leak.
Keefer, check out this video. Near the end it shows what usually causes that issue, a broken tooth on the plastic gear that moves the door...

-
Back