Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
hey, how was the kiddie magic show?

Went over well I did a couple houdini escape tricks. The tea spoon of salt disappear and reappear in my hand gimmick. And the ever popular magic coloring book. Goes from blank pages to drawings to pages in full color right in front of them. Always a kid favorite. Even confuses a lot of adults. Especially when you shake the book and flip the pages and they are all blank again,

man - over $800 for a "middle of the road" oven and it didn't even come with a power cord...
...a new car huh? OH, you want a bumper with that...?

Went over well I did a couple houdini escape tricks. The tea spoon of salt disappear and reappear in my hand gimmick. And the ever popular magic coloring book. Goes from blank pages to drawings to pages in full color right in front of them. Always a kid favorite. Even confuses a lot of adults. Especially when you shake the book and flip the pages and they are all blank again,
nice - magic shows and rescue puppy's... huh :thumbsup: - not bad there BeetleJuice...

man - over $800 for a "middle of the road" oven and it didn't even come with a power cord...
...a new car huh? OH, you want a bumper with that...?
I think that is typical with any appliance that is not 120v. Different plug options, so they get to sell a separate part...ca-ching. So, they did not tell you that when you bought it? Can you use the old one? And, most important- are the cookies ready? :lol:

I think that is typical with any appliance that is not 120v. Different plug options, so they get to sell a separate part...ca-ching. So, they did not tell you that when you bought it? Can you use the old one? And, most important- are the cookies ready? :lol:
they said something about putting on the cord as they were delivering it - me being me, I asked if I could use the old one. They took one look at the oven being removed and said yea - - grabbed some tools and got 'er done. - you know they wanted $30 for the new one!!? No cookies ----- yet :D:D

Well back later phys therapy on the shoulder. Up to about 85% range of motion. Strength not so much but they said that's a few weeks away from working on that. Baby steps.

dis ting
range_installation5.jpg
- I had to grind off the edges of the tongues to make 'em fit in the hole...
range_installation6.jpg

Had to pull the rear axles and all to put rotors on this Dually...PIA !!!!

-
Back