Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
that could explain the fancy you have with cars.... normally thats a guy thing, girls that into cars are RARE and worth more than gold or diamonds.......:poke::poke::rofl:
even apes know that cars are the greatest creation of mankind ...cars are a credit to opposable thumbs...anyone male or female who doesn't like cars is lesser in intelligence than an ape and should really move to the planet of the apes...or Japan

They are checking on leaks about how Samsung TV's are being used for listening devices at any time on or off, kind of scary there.

I love fabo, there is another thread regarding slant six pistons ....
Really good stuff

I might go through the built six going in the valiant. .....i want a hyper pak intake now, one of those ones that goes out to the master cylinder

I still have this!
BUTTHURT-REPORT 2.jpg

Should get some Duster time today. I did a few carb linkage adjustments yesterday. Want to set idle speed and kickdown and see how it drives. Sposed to get near 60F by early afternoon. But as the temps go up the wind speed is supposed to do the same. Looking for 20MPH a good part of the day. After today looks like another Winter week. :BangHead:

They are checking on leaks about how Samsung TV's are being used for listening devices at any time on or off, kind of scary there.

LOL - knock yourselves out - hack in - nothing to see or hear here...

I'll start dancing naked in front of mine now..... that'll make them stop bugging my place.

-
Back