Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sorry s
Scampy did not mean to get your anal puckered up in anticipation, really man I will choose my words more carefully and use three syllable one in the future to avoid getting you excited!

:poke::popcorn:

Sorry s
Scampy did not mean to get your anal puckered up in anticipation, really man I will choose my words more carefully and use three syllable one in the future to avoid getting you excited!

:poke::popcorn:
more shocked/stunned considering the audience.. if someone else said it, you'd jump on it...

more shocked/stunned considering the audience.. if someone else said it, you'd jump on it...
As usual.......
artworks-000048548880-16yr8e-original.jpg

its so weird how early A seat tracks can unbolt to come apart in half

there is a salvage yard 65 barracuda here that has one side of the lower tracks in it where someone took the bolts out of side of the tracks and removed the seat and left the lower part ...presumably because he or she didn't want to get down and under the car,

its so weird how early A seat tracks can unbolt to come apart in half

there is a salvage yard 65 barracuda here that has one side of the lower tracks in it where someone took the bolts out of side of the tracks and removed the seat and left the lower part ...presumably because he or she didn't want to get down and under the car,
Some people are either lazy or just don't know the value.of what they're leaving behind.

Some people are either lazy or just don't know the value.of what they're leaving behind.
works for me .....I was going to go get them today before I realized that today is the day after Friday and the yard they are in is CLOSED!!! I worked 59 hours this week so I don't even know what day it is half the time anymore, plus I still have to go back for more this weekend ...especially the night before Monday to prepare for Monday courts ....whewwww it never ends

it's funny to me how there are so many old car ads....Fastback barracudas 1st and 2 nd gen and later the "space duster" and dart sport with folding rear seat...they advertise.
"versatile like a station wagon"

so why didn't they just put more effort in building "sport wagons" ....bucket seats and features from the "sportier" lines

1965-Plymouth-Barracuda-rear-three-quarters-view-loading-lumber.jpg

-
Back