Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
20170311_152404.jpg
This one came with a cool shot glass. I really don't remember buying and stashing it there. Probably a trick from Mopar Joe, a friend of mine. Damn it's tasting good on a Saturday afternoon.

Republican democrat doesn't matter, they all want control and power

Don't you think the companies are going to use it to see how much it will cost them for health insurance if your genetically prone to some diseases??? You may be refused a job and they won't tell you...

The government may also want to get some of that info also to use against you and may make the companies submit the results to them... Then they can enter you in the crime database for future reference...

NOBODY needs to know your DNA profile... That's personal...

Don't you think the companies are going to use it to see how much it will cost them for health insurance if your genetically prone to some diseases??? You may be refused a job and they won't tell you...

The government may also want to get some of that info also to use against you and may make the companies submit the results to them... Then they can enter you in the crime database for future reference...

NOBODY needs to know your DNA profile... That's personal...

Oh I agree, just not surprised is all

Looking around CL for trucks. What's up with contact me @gmail.com bs? scam crap?

Doesn't CL make your first contact by email?? The potential sends an email through CL to you anonymously and then when you respond, then the buyer gets your email address so then you can make more contact....

At least that's how it worked a while back when I posted some stuff...

Looking around CL for trucks. What's up with contact me @gmail.com bs? scam crap?

The seller is trying to get you to contact him directly instead of the way I described above...

May be a scammer, but may not... Proceed cautiously...

Doesn't CL make your first contact by email?? The potential sends an email through CL to you anonymously and then when you respond, then the buyer gets your email address so then you can make more contact....

At least that's how it worked a while back when I posted some stuff...
I contacted 3 through the CL setup ask a ? or 2 and the response back is email [email protected].

-
Back