Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The seller is trying to get you to contact him directly instead of the way I described above...

May be a scammer, but may not... Proceed cautiously...
yeah, I am. Not getting a direct answer, just a referral to another email, is what I have issue with.

I spent the cold windy afternoon staying in the warm house making magnets out of a bunch of decals I've been collecting...

Magnets.jpg

yep

example
Good day, this is a response for my brother's f-250 truck. So if you are interested buying it, just contact him directly at oliverhjohnh(gmail_com) !Thanks and have a nice day!
Could be legit. They posted for someone, but don't want to be in the middle. What does it hurt to send question to the other email? When you list an item, you have a choice to go through the anonymous contact, the email you signed on with or list a phone number.

Supposed to get 6-8" of snow starting tomorrow afternoon. Sucks! Good thing I have supplies! LOL

yep

example
Good day, this is a response for my brother's f-250 truck. So if you are interested buying it, just contact him directly at oliverhjohnh(gmail_com) !Thanks and have a nice day!

Yes, definitely pass on the third party referencing...

Supposed to get 6-8" of snow starting tomorrow afternoon. Sucks! Good thing I have supplies! LOL

Keep it over there and don't send it here...

I just checked my weather report and there are two different ones for Sunday (tomorrow)... Which one is it???

Weather A01.jpg

Weather A02.jpg

Sob.... so pissed right now. Wife wanted a new bed made so we went and got lumber, then my dumbass cut it wrong.... :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

You know. I've often wondered what brave soul found out how cold one was. And lived to tell.
LOL - I have contemplated the saying - - - decided it simply makes sense.. a witch (really old school) is a living dead, when you're dead you're cold - therefor a witches t*t would have to be pretty dang cold... it's a surmise - 'cause who would be crazy enough to actually try to grab a live witches t*tty... !?? :eek:

-
Back