Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good luck with that. No need to share it. We are supposed to get hit Tuesday.
I'll capture it all and blow it into my neighbors yard. Better he have it than you. I have a pot of Chili in the crock pot. A pound and half ground beef from my Mother in law. Corn fed black Angus beef. Very little grease to drain off.

Good luck with that. No need to share it. We are supposed to get hit Tuesday.

Probably neither.

He's a little over 150 miles west of me and the trade wind blows this way... He usually gets it a few hours before we do...

Sometimes I get lucky and it goes north or south of us...

LOL - I have contemplated the saying - - - decided it simply makes sense.. a witch (really old school) is a living dead, when you're dead you're cold - therefor a witches t*t would have to be pretty dang cold... it's a surmise - 'cause who would be crazy enough to actually try to grab a live witches t*tty... !?? :eek:

Ben and me.

LOL - I have contemplated the saying - - - decided it simply makes sense.. a witch (really old school) is a living dead, when you're dead you're cold - therefor a witches t*t would have to be pretty dang cold... it's a surmise - 'cause who would be crazy enough to actually try to grab a live witches t*tty... !?? :eek:
I always looked at it the other way around...no one decided to feel one, the witch made them do it against their will.

Witches needs to get some too, but with no volunteers they use their powers to force someone to do the deed.

Sob.... so pissed right now. Wife wanted a new bed made so we went and got lumber, then my dumbass cut it wrong.... :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Well go get some more lumber and measure twice and cut once...

Save the f*cked up stuff and see if you can use it for something else...

Does your kid need a bed??? They may be a little shorter than you.... :poke:

And lastly, is it wrong to laugh at you for being a dumb-***???? :lol:

Damn. cut it twice and it's still too short!

Next time let the smart *** do it,

measure twice... :poke:

Well go get some more lumber and measure twice and cut once...

Save the f*cked up stuff and see if you can use it for something else...

Does your kid need a bed??? They may be a little shorter than you.... :poke:

And lastly, is it wrong to laugh at you for being a dumb-***???? :lol:

I did measure twice.... I just didn't know it was supposed to be cut at an angle..........

The tough part is deciding which one to grab..... :lol:

I'll capture it all and blow it into my neighbors yard. Better he have it than you. I have a pot of Chili in the crock pot. A pound and half ground beef from my Mother in law. Corn fed black Angus beef. Very little grease to drain off.

Put it in a jar and keep it on the shelf...

Next time let the smart *** do it,

De Lorean.jpg

[QUOTE="krazykuda, post: 1971594543, member: 5141"

And lastly, is it wrong to laugh at you for being a dumb-***????

Karl he posted up about his ex. Coworker stealing his lunch.
I told him if he doesn't say or do something. First it's your lunch then it's your virginity.

His response was. I have 2 kids.

-
Back