Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Might pop the back glass out of the Duster today. Even the dead old seal should be somewhat flexible in this heat. Need to get a tarp set up to close it before i pull it. Depending what i find it could be open a little while. Also need to clear area in the garage for safe keeping of the glass and seats. Will pull them too cause after the back glass the headliner and rest of the interior can start going back together.

Might pop the back glass out of the Duster today. Even the dead old seal should be somewhat flexible in this heat. Need to get a tarp set up to close it before i pull it. Depending what i find it could be open a little while. Also need to clear area in the garage for safe keeping of the glass and seats. Will pull them too cause after the back glass the headliner and rest of the interior can start going back together.

I may do some straightening in my small shop and put the a/c in the window today, take a few pictures of things I don't need taking up room, you stay cool today and be careful with the glass :glasses7: Cheers :coffee2::coffee2:

I have to get some cleaning up done around here. But the heat...ow!
After breakfast I hope to get an early start, not that it is going to help any #-o it is already hot out there, just took Buddy for another walk and he was ready to get back in the house :???:

I may do some straightening in my small shop and put the a/c in the window today, take a few pictures of things I don't need taking up room, you stay cool today and be careful with the glass :glasses7: Cheers :coffee2::coffee2:

I have another one that came along with a bunch of other glass. Will see which is nicer to put back in. Hard to compare with one in the car, but i think the spare has more tint. I also have other side glass that looks slightly darker. The ones in it now have some bad scratches, so plan to switch them as well.

Something a friend of mine made me aware of is...after extensive work on his shovel SS and a $10,000 + paint job, he put the original glass in and he said it made him mad/sick when the sun hits the windshield and it has years of use show up. So I helped him begin to replace it all and I left because I was afraid of scratching the paint.

We are talking a Barrett Jackson quality car and a million little spots from 40 years of debree

Something a friend of mine made me aware of is...after extensive work on his shovel SS and a $10,000 + paint job, he put the original glass in and he said it made him mad/sick when the sun hits the windshield and it has years of use show up. So I helped him begin to replace it all and I left because I was afraid of scratching the paint.

Front glass is new. The rest will have to do with decent used pieces. There wont be any 10K paint jobs in this neighborhood though. Not even close to that in the whole car. LOL

? Glass wax.. Never heard of it. ???

Rons chicken legs mine are much nicer! It is a cleaning way put it on like car wax, dries to a haze and buff it with a cloth, fills in a lot of scratches. I can only find it online anymore. Works like rainex also.

It was hot! It went late but I had my mom with me and got to sneak out by 9:00

Good morning! Set my alarm so in a few minutes I'm watching my 79 yr old Mom play violin live on her church's website. We kids didn't even know she played (in high school) then she picked it up a few years ago. With modern technology I get to hear her without sitting through a church service!

Pond was just right yesterday, caught three bass and 5 sunnies in less than ten minutes! I guess you can call it catching not fishing! All throwbacks about a foot long on the bass 4-6" on the sunnies.

Morning guys. Sounds like you have your "to do" lists all made up. Hopefully it won't be too hot to get outside work done. Supposed to be sunny and 84° today with a 5-10 mph breeze. I would like to get the fuel pump put in my Dakota.

Good morning! Set my alarm so in a few minutes I'm watching my 79 yr old Mom play violin live on her church's website. We kids didn't even know she played (in high school) then she picked it up a few years ago. With modern technology I get to hear her without sitting through a church service!

Morning, yes the family secrets............

-
Back