• PICT0972.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 105
  • PICT0973.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 120
  • PICT0974.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 121
  • PICT0975.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 123
...at Cars n Coffee. As I came up to the upscale shopping "village," on the lookout for that Fury convertible I usually see, I caught a glimpse of the back of a '66 Barracuda! The soft-spoken and proud owner is a teenager named Zack. His uncle gave him the car, and since then Zack did some amateur bodywork and got a white Maaco paintjob. I wrote down forabodiesonly for him and told him to check us out. Hopefully he'll join the site and he can tell us his story himself, and get some good advice when he needs it! Glad I went, it's so hot I considered not going but something told me I should go...

...at Cars n Coffee. As I came up to the upscale shopping "village," on the lookout for that Fury convertible I usually see, I caught a glimpse of the back of a '66 Barracuda! The soft-spoken and proud owner is a teenager named Zack. His uncle gave him the car, and since then Zack did some amateur bodywork and got a white Maaco paintjob. I wrote down forabodiesonly for him and told him to check us out. Hopefully he'll join the site and he can tell us his story himself, and get some good advice when he needs it! Glad I went, it's so hot I considered not going but something told me I should go...
Good to catch you here David :glasses7: I am an early bird and miss you when you post, good move on the barracuda owner :glasses7: I hope he jumps in :cheers:

Hot here !! Buddy got his bath and I mowed the lower (bottom of the hill)part of my property when it was cool, a good breeze and the grill is fired up :cheers: I bet the other thread get's busy by noon today David so keep an eye open on it :toothy1: Have a groovy day my friend :glasses7:

I have the same pull chain attachment Ray! Good to see you have it out and with no bumps or bruises :color: that I can see anyway :D

Good to catch you here David :glasses7: I am an early bird and miss you when you post, good move on the barracuda owner :glasses7: I hope he jumps in :cheers:

Hot here !! Buddy got his bath and I mowed the lower (bottom of the hill)part of my property when it was cool, a good breeze and the grill is fired up :cheers: I bet the other thread get's busy by noon today David so keep an eye open on it :toothy1: Have a groovy day my friend :glasses7:

Thanks Mike! Working the dinner shift puts me at different hours than everybody. I hope no one minds me posting here the way I do. I know there's some delicious grilling going on at many member's places today. Hi to Treva.

Treva was just here and seen this post David :cheers: (Hello David !!) Yep My grill is going already :glasses7: Pork stakes and seasoning some of my cast iron I picked up last week today :color:

Popmobile getting a pacemaker put in

ooh dang that is a peanut head slant in a good year ....that be some fine moparage there. too bad you have be so far away I would try to trade you something for that if it weren't for being a gazillion miles away.

ooh dang that is a peanut head slant in a good year ....that be some fine moparage there. too bad you have be so far away I would try to trade you something for that if it weren't for being a gazillion miles away.

No way it is the popmobile!:happy1:

if your not already sold on Plymouth ....then Petula clark herself may help win you over for 68. Plymouth ....The beat goes on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every day above ground is a Great day !! On that note, I have to leave for Church now. Ushering this month. See you all later.

Good morning Tike and Keith, same here , Hot!! high will be 97.. to hot to go to the track for me, I better stay home (cooler up in the hills then out on the flat land 15 miles away.

-
Back